Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My friend S recently started dating a female named N. I can't even post on his FB anymore without her making a passive agressive comment. For instance, she wrote on his page:

N "I'm waiting on your page for you to post something Shawny."

Me "You have to add the Mac at the end--Shawny-Mac. That way it's not so emasculating."

Her "Thanks doll. I'll remember that the next time I'm screaming his name."

Dude. Lol He weighs 250+ lbs and is so not my type. He mentioned to me the other day that she's been getting jealous of people posting on his page. They've been dating for a few weeks.

Second case--my friend Matt is the kind of guy I can have any conversation with. He doesn't judge me and is neutral, so he's a good person to talk to. The last time I called his queen boyfriend smashed the windows in his house because (s)he was pissed he talked to me.

All this fucking drama. I've known these people for ages and trust me, if I wanted to fuck them I would have. But I didn't and they're my friends.

I hate when insecure women get in the way of friendships.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Replies (11-20):
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Don't make me hurt you, woman. Lol

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

y00hz sucha meenie...  smh... harazzinq biatches.  y00hz jelly 0f muh new frand?

Quoting epoh:

Stop hanging out at BAB and I might be able to understand what you just wrote.

Snap!

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

eye iz jelly 0f y00h n kk :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.MommyEast.
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

:/ bitches love dramaz

boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate when friends allow insecure g/f or b/f to get in the way of friendships.   The friend has the power to stop the Bullshit.   Why would anyone want to be with someone that treats their friends that way???

epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Have you ever been in a relationship with an insecure person? I have, and I can assure you that I completely understand where my friend is coming from.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

I hate when friends allow insecure g/f or b/f to get in the way of friendships.   The friend has the power to stop the Bullshit.   Why would anyone want to be with someone that treats their friends that way???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I have "run off" a few of my huaband's female friends....but with good reason. I won't go in to it, but let me tell you--bitches went running home with their tail between their spead-too-often legs. (Sorry for the vulgarity, but really. They were nasty, nasty people.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM
Im so not a nasty person though. At least not with them. Lol

Quoting Apollos82:

I have "run off" a few of my huaband's female friends....but with good reason. I won't go in to it, but let me tell you--bitches went running home with their tail between their spead-too-often legs. (Sorry for the vulgarity, but really. They were nasty, nasty people.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Oh, no! You're not. I know that. I didn't mean to imply that, sorry. I was just sharing my experience.

Quoting epoh:

Im so not a nasty person though. At least not with them. Lol

Quoting Apollos82:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I hate jealous and insecure women who get in the way of friendship. 

samurai_chica
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I know it can suck. I have been jealous before, i can't lie. But, i handle it very maturely and i have learned from my experiences. So, i am a bit smarter about it these days. I just told my husband calmly that i feel jealous & we talked it out. It's the best way to go about it.

The female best friend will always be envied over by the girlfrend. Without the sex, there is an innocence to a platonic female/male friendship, and it's quite awesome really. He may tell his friend things that he may not tell his girlfriend. The girlfriend notices he has this innocent love for his friend, and because she is female (and possibly gorgeous) that is an automatic threat. There have been instances where wives/girlfriends have been jealous of their husband's sisters even because of the close relationship. 

People who get jealous often need to first understand their own insecurities, which can be wicked hard. But, we all know that's where it comes from. If you are secure in yourself & secure in our relationship, there is never a reason to be jealous. But, we're all still human...and if i see some hot chick digging on my husband, and my husband can't help but blush...my eye's might turn a bit green. But, i have no problem with my husband's female friends. They are all married and we're all really close...all the husbands & wives are friends with each other.

Kill them with kindness. You can even something like "Oh, Jacob has the nicest things to say about you, i'm so glad he met someone that makes him happy"...this might help her feel more comfortable with you. If she's sees you're happy he's with someone else, you might not be as threatening. Also trying to be friends with her helps. I've had to do it...my best friend growing up is a guy & we have been through countless situations like these. Finally he met an awesome chick that i love, and it works out perfectly. Him & my husband love each other & her & I love each other. We're all great friends. So, it can work out :)

epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Thanks for the awesome advice, mama. I'm single, which I'm sure makes me seem like more of a threat.

Quoting samurai_chica:

I know it can suck. I have been jealous before, i can't lie. But, i handle it very maturely and i have learned from my experiences. So, i am a bit smarter about it these days. I just told my husband calmly that i feel jealous & we talked it out. It's the best way to go about it.

The female best friend will always be envied over by the girlfrend. Without the sex, there is an innocence to a platonic female/male friendship, and it's quite awesome really. He may tell his friend things that he may not tell his girlfriend. The girlfriend notices he has this innocent love for his friend, and because she is female (and possibly gorgeous) that is an automatic threat. There have been instances where wives/girlfriends have been jealous of their husband's sisters even because of the close relationship. 

People who get jealous often need to first understand their own insecurities, which can be wicked hard. But, we all know that's where it comes from. If you are secure in yourself & secure in our relationship, there is never a reason to be jealous. But, we're all still human...and if i see some hot chick digging on my husband, and my husband can't help but blush...my eye's might turn a bit green. But, i have no problem with my husband's female friends. They are all married and we're all really close...all the husbands & wives are friends with each other.

Kill them with kindness. You can even something like "Oh, Jacob has the nicest things to say about you, i'm so glad he met someone that makes him happy"...this might help her feel more comfortable with you. If she's sees you're happy he's with someone else, you might not be as threatening. Also trying to be friends with her helps. I've had to do it...my best friend growing up is a guy & we have been through countless situations like these. Finally he met an awesome chick that i love, and it works out perfectly. Him & my husband love each other & her & I love each other. We're all great friends. So, it can work out :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)