Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My friend S recently started dating a female named N. I can't even post on his FB anymore without her making a passive agressive comment. For instance, she wrote on his page:

N "I'm waiting on your page for you to post something Shawny."

Me "You have to add the Mac at the end--Shawny-Mac. That way it's not so emasculating."

Her "Thanks doll. I'll remember that the next time I'm screaming his name."

Dude. Lol He weighs 250+ lbs and is so not my type. He mentioned to me the other day that she's been getting jealous of people posting on his page. They've been dating for a few weeks.

Second case--my friend Matt is the kind of guy I can have any conversation with. He doesn't judge me and is neutral, so he's a good person to talk to. The last time I called his queen boyfriend smashed the windows in his house because (s)he was pissed he talked to me.

All this fucking drama. I've known these people for ages and trust me, if I wanted to fuck them I would have. But I didn't and they're my friends.

I hate when insecure women get in the way of friendships.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Replies (21-29):
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I didn't take it that way. :)

Quoting Apollos82:

Oh, no! You're not. I know that. I didn't mean to imply that, sorry. I was just sharing my experience.

Quoting epoh:

Im so not a nasty person though. At least not with them. Lol

Quoting Apollos82:

I have "run off" a few of my huaband's female friends....but with good reason. I won't go in to it, but let me tell you--bitches went running home with their tail between their spead-too-often legs. (Sorry for the vulgarity, but really. They were nasty, nasty people.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boys2men2soon
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Quoting epoh:

Have you ever been in a relationship with an insecure person? I have, and I can assure you that I completely understand where my friend is coming from.

Quoting boys2men2soon:

I hate when friends allow insecure g/f or b/f to get in the way of friendships.   The friend has the power to stop the Bullshit.   Why would anyone want to be with someone that treats their friends that way???

Yes.  I have learned that trust is essential to a happy relationship.  

UxorQuodMatris.
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM
That sucks.
In the 7 years we've been together, I've only had two issues. One friend told him "well, you WERE a catch" when he told her I was having a baby. I thought that was rude, she wanted a fuck buddy, he wasn't going to be it. And his ex wanted to have drinks alone, and they're not even friends. I thought that was inappropriate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cymbeline
by Spock's 2nd Cousin on May. 6, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I find them frustrating. In the past, when I had more patience, I'd simply ignore them. Now, I believe I might troll someone like that. :)

Click a llama, ask a question!

epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Eek. :/

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

That sucks.

In the 7 years we've been together, I've only had two issues. One friend told him "well, you WERE a catch" when he told her I was having a baby. I thought that was rude, she wanted a fuck buddy, he wasn't going to be it. And his ex wanted to have drinks alone, and they're not even friends. I thought that was inappropriate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM
Lol I don't want to troll her. Maybe I still have a bit of patience.

Quoting Cymbeline:

I find them frustrating. In the past, when I had more patience, I'd simply ignore them. Now, I believe I might troll someone like that. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel20
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this

i'm all for the trolling. lol

Cymbeline
by Spock's 2nd Cousin on May. 6, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I think you're handling it well. :) I just feel badly for friends dealing with jealous partners; it's draining.

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Cymbeline:

Click a llama, ask a question!

epoh
by Emerald Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM
From experience, it is! I won't do that to myself again.

Quoting Cymbeline:

I think you're handling it well. :) I just feel badly for friends dealing with jealous partners; it's draining.

Quoting epoh:

Quoting Cymbeline:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN