Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
It's probably a sin for my husband and I to be talking about how awesome this new bra makes my boobs look...during mass.

Isn't it?

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL LOL..so true, but the Bible does say to love one's neighbor as thyself....well I know it meant something different.....but.....*shrugs*. LOL LOL LOL

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Dang.  I thought I was onto something there.  *lol*

ETA:  So wait!  If marriage made us one in that sense then he was really ogling HIS boobs.   That's more disturbing.

Quoting Thelmama:

Hmmm, not necessarily since when you are married you become one.  So ...maybe not so much. giggle.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

LOL, could be, could not be.  One Sunday, I wore my husband's favorite shirt he likes on me. and he said something very similar. By the way at the time he was the associate pastor.  So.......??? Maybe not.

He was sitting next to me, so couldn't that be considered "coveting your neighbor's goods"? 

*nodding* 

ErikaRobin
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

LMAO!  We're so gonna burn for this horrible humor.   Please don't stop.  *giggles profusely*

We're terrible.

Quoting Thelmama:

LOL LOL..so true, but the Bible does say to love one's neighbor as thyself....well I know it meant something different.....but.....*shrugs*. LOL LOL LOL

Quoting ErikaRobin:

ETA:  So wait!  If marriage made us one in that sense then he was really ogling HIS boobs.   That's more disturbing.

Quoting Thelmama:

Hmmm, not necessarily since when you are married you become one.  So ...maybe not so much. giggle.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

LOL, could be, could not be.  One Sunday, I wore my husband's favorite shirt he likes on me. and he said something very similar. By the way at the time he was the associate pastor.  So.......??? Maybe not.

He was sitting next to me, so couldn't that be considered "coveting your neighbor's goods"? 

*nodding* 

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:21 PM

It will be WORSE for me.  I am a pastor's wife.........gasp.  LOL.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

LMAO!  We're so gonna burn for this horrible humor.   Please don't stop.  *giggles profusely*

We're terrible.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

*nodding* 

Angelicembrace
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM

LOL

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM

meow

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

You are such a sexy pussy.

You're coveting my goods now, aren't you?

With light and love

Uniquecoolio
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM
I don't believe in sin
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

well then I must be horrible, cause a couple of weeks ago I was checking out my husbands ass when he came up to get the offering plates..Woops. I couldn't help it, he has such a nice ass.

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

ErikaRobin
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM

But I'm Catholic.  EVERYthing sends us to hell, you know.  ;)

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

We're terrible.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

*nodding* 

ErikaRobin
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Quoting Uniquecoolio:

I don't believe in sin

Then you can ogle my boobs whenever you wish.  :)

Thelmama
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM

True, lol. So sorry that you are doomed.

Quoting ErikaRobin:

But I'm Catholic.  EVERYthing sends us to hell, you know.  ;)

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

We're terrible.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting Thelmama:

*nodding* 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN