Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My boyfriends HOT HOT friend is staying with us for a few days!PIC

Posted by   + Show Post

This guy is so hot.  Hes Greek/Italian. His name is Jerome. OMG! Im going to try to snap a pic of him lol.  Hes making my boyfriend look so so lol.  Im sweatin over here!

***I just wanted to add, im not going to cheat on my boyfriend with this guy. yea hes hot, but thats it.  so all you mothers who are bitching at me, seriously, chill out.  im not throwing my panties at him or anything like that.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
rosaleeandtwo
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM
I'm jealous. All the eye candy is still hibernating here. But summers coming yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Quoting osubucksbaby:

Yes. Pics or it didn't happen lol

lol im tryin to find  a reason without bothiering my boyfriend.  i  keep on eyeying him and my boyfriend is eyeying me back with this look that says turn away bitch!

terramarie
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM
3 moms liked this
wow. I feel really bad for your BF. Maybe you should rethink being in a relationship. You seem easily tempted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting terramarie:

wow. I feel really bad for your BF. Maybe you should rethink being in a relationship. You seem easily tempted.

we've been together for nearly ten years lol.  im not going to cheat, but its fun to look.  if i stop looking there is something wrong

cherrywaves21
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Bump for a picture! I. WANT. A. PICTURE!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Quoting cherrywaves21:

i found his facebook pic.  but you cant see his face b/c hes flexing a muscle and looks like hes like kissing it or something.  i dont know. but with my luck someone on here knows him LOL. im scared to post pics of people besides myself

terramarie
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM
3 moms liked this
it's extremely disrespectful to do it right in front of him. I'm sure he isn't stupid to it. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? You may not be cheating or have intentions to but it's still extremely disrespectful to him.

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting terramarie:

we've been together for nearly ten years lol.  im not going to cheat, but its fun to look.  if i stop looking there is something wrong

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebeingmrs
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM
Picture!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherrywaves21
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Oh Lawd save me.. He muscles to flex. *drool*. being single sucks lol. I don't blame about posting other peoples pic

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting cherrywaves21:

i found his facebook pic.  but you cant see his face b/c hes flexing a muscle and looks like hes like kissing it or something.  i dont know. but with my luck someone on here knows him LOL. im scared to post pics of people besides myself

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting terramarie:

it's extremely disrespectful to do it right in front of him. I'm sure he isn't stupid to it. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? You may not be cheating or have intentions to but it's still extremely disrespectful to him.

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting terramarie:

he knows im checking him out. and if we go out and theres a hot girl and he looks at her i could care less, sometimes i point them out to him.  it doesnt bother me, it doesnt bother him.  we trust eachother for a reason.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)