Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My boyfriends HOT HOT friend is staying with us for a few days!PIC

Posted by   + Show Post

This guy is so hot.  Hes Greek/Italian. His name is Jerome. OMG! Im going to try to snap a pic of him lol.  Hes making my boyfriend look so so lol.  Im sweatin over here!

***I just wanted to add, im not going to cheat on my boyfriend with this guy. yea hes hot, but thats it.  so all you mothers who are bitching at me, seriously, chill out.  im not throwing my panties at him or anything like that.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
natty31105
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM

THe pic is small, but from what I can tell he is definately yummy! Does he have good teeth?

gemikris82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Quoting terramarie:

haha ok!

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting terramarie:

it's extremely disrespectful to do it right in front of him. I'm sure he isn't stupid to it. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? You may not be cheating or have intentions to but it's still extremely disrespectful to him.

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting terramarie:

wow. I feel really bad for your BF. Maybe you should rethink being in a relationship. You seem easily tempted.

we've been together for nearly ten years lol.  im not going to cheat, but its fun to look.  if i stop looking there is something wrong

he knows im checking him out. and if we go out and theres a hot girl and he looks at her i could care less, sometimes i point them out to him.  it doesnt bother me, it doesnt bother him.  we trust eachother for a reason.

whats so funny?

gemikris82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Quoting natty31105:

THe pic is small, but from what I can tell he is definately yummy! Does he have good teeth?

yea lol

arabellelynn
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Bump :) I'm always happy to oogle man candy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-KC-
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PocahontasPrtty
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM
GROUPIE
greenie63
by Nancy on May. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Momma I need a magnifying glass to see him in the pic, lol reminds me of the joke about using a magnifying glass to see a pen*% LOL.  Can you makie it larger? There's nothing wrong with looking momma! 

natty31105
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting natty31105:

yea lol

lol even better!! Nice face, Nice name, nice teeth, nice muscles...I think your going to continue to sweat! :)

kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Next post will be "OMG I cheated on DF" what am I going to do? lmao.

gemikris82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 2:52 PM

i dont know how to i got the pic from his facebook

Quoting greenie63:

Momma I need a magnifying glass to see him in the pic, lol reminds me of the joke about using a magnifying glass to see a pen*% LOL.  Can you makie it larger? There's nothing wrong with looking momma! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)