Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

wow i can't believe what I Just seen

Posted by   + Show Post
Update
I'm mobile and won't have a pc until I go to my parents so ill screen shot them and add them I wish android was like iPhones where you could screen shot!!!

So I was talking to an old friend who I've known since I was like 13 And I'm 23 now. We were talking about his niece who I have seen grow up and he said she has a fb now and I should add her and her mom since I Haven't talked to them in forever. so I found his niece fb who is 10 now and I added her she accepted. well I was looking at her pics and she had captions like "kiss my .....!" With her bent over and showing her butt in shorts. omg and things like her holding an empty vodka bottle saying "i didn't drink all of it but I'm drunk" and than a pic of a bunch of empty beer bottles and liquor bottles and her pointing at them " I got so wasted" and just things like that! omg! I can't believe it does her mother not monitor her stuff? let alone why would she have a fb at 10???? idk I don't want to say anything because its not my place but she does have her mother on her friends list so maybe she just don't care?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (41-50):
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM
So sad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Even if they are fake, you need to say something. CPS would come down hard on mom if someone reported those...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iloveashton804
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Bump for pics.

dreamerinluv
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM

How about bringing the pics up w/your friend in a joking kind of way....like say "Hey ___ , whats up w/ your nieces FB pics ? But odds are if he and mom are on her friend list they prolly dont care....and THAT is sad ! Wich might explain the 10 yr olds "actions"....shes prolly trying to get their attention at all costs....sad =(

sadams269
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Here is one where she says "i could be a stripper"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swmmra
by on May. 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

if she is 10, she can't have a FB, you can report her and have her account deleted. Or you can report the pics and have them removed!

ColieO
by I Rock on May. 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Some Androids do screen shots. Home plus lock button. Press them fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadams269
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM
It didn't work :( I have the new LG lucid

Quoting ColieO:

Some Androids do screen shots. Home plus lock button. Press them fast.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmomnarmywife
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Report her Facebook , I am pretty sure you have to be 15 . Or you can scare them and have an officer do a child well check with the pictures
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robe739IsBack
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM
She's not posing provocatively here. Could just be a joke (in poor taste?) :/

I'd have to see more to form an opinion.

Quoting sadams269:

Here is one where she says "i could be a stripper"

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)