Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

wow i can't believe what I Just seen

Posted by   + Show Post
Update
I'm mobile and won't have a pc until I go to my parents so ill screen shot them and add them I wish android was like iPhones where you could screen shot!!!

So I was talking to an old friend who I've known since I was like 13 And I'm 23 now. We were talking about his niece who I have seen grow up and he said she has a fb now and I should add her and her mom since I Haven't talked to them in forever. so I found his niece fb who is 10 now and I added her she accepted. well I was looking at her pics and she had captions like "kiss my .....!" With her bent over and showing her butt in shorts. omg and things like her holding an empty vodka bottle saying "i didn't drink all of it but I'm drunk" and than a pic of a bunch of empty beer bottles and liquor bottles and her pointing at them " I got so wasted" and just things like that! omg! I can't believe it does her mother not monitor her stuff? let alone why would she have a fb at 10???? idk I don't want to say anything because its not my place but she does have her mother on her friends list so maybe she just don't care?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (51-60):
LittleBirdFly
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM

some kids are like that I guess. Its sad. Some parent dont care. Some parents dont know. Some kids have a nice and clean fb to show their parents and a real one for their friends.

sadams269
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM

My daughter is 10 and has a facebook account. She is Very closely monitored. She would never post stuff like that. She still plays with dolls. Most of her friends are equally as innocent. I hear stories all the time of 10-11 year olds having sex, oral sex, drinking and doing drugs, but I just don't see it. Thank God.

sadams269
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM

My mistake they're capris not shorts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Islandmom2boys
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Wow.

So happy my boys won't have a FB until they are 17 or 18.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherslove82
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I also never see any of the Facebook drama that everyone always talks about. I only have friends or family on my friend list. No one can even find my daughter in a search unless they are friends of a friend. She does not accept friend request without talking to me first. It's really not the evil for us that it seems to be for some. She has cousins, aunts and uncles that she doesn't get to see much, but they are still pretty close because they talk on Facebook all the time. We use it to communicate with family and friends.

Quoting motherslove82:

My daughter is 10 and has a facebook account. She is Very closely monitored. She would never post stuff like that. She still plays with dolls. Most of her friends are equally as innocent. I hear stories all the time of 10-11 year olds having sex, oral sex, drinking and doing drugs, but I just don't see it. Thank God.

Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Report it. 10 year old aren't supposed to have facebooks. It against th age rule. Shut 'er down!

If her privacy settings seen high enough, god only knows who else is seeing that crap!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmama1154
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Is this the ten year old? Looks younger....

Quoting sadams269:

My mistake they're capris not shorts

RedRozeMom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Might be pics off some of those goofy pages people have created. I have "liked" close to a dozen or so pages like what you are describing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Also...it's *saw not *seen in your title....

*shudder*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)