Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ugh tornadoes.

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 20 Replies
So we just had a tornado touch down about a mile from our house. I was just sitting out on the porch with my daughter watching the storm when my husband called and said a tornado had been reported by him.

I guess I should watch the weather. And it was a weak little tornado. I kinda wish my husband would get home but he's probably not being let out of the store.

Damn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natty31105
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Be safe!

UxorQuodMatris.
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM
D:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlingsAndThings
by RissaBusch on May. 6, 2012 at 6:33 PM
We will. I'm not worried. I'm mostly just a little thrown off. This storm is like not going anywhere. It's just sitting on top of us.

They didn't really say to expect anything tornadic today. In fact the weather folk said not to worry about it this morning lol!

Go figure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM

ah ! Im terrified of them and we dont get many where I live well we dnt get any touch down where we livve but we get them in out laying citys around us . Where are you guys? BE SAFE!

SlingsAndThings
by RissaBusch on May. 6, 2012 at 6:36 PM
We're in Missouri south of Kansas city. It doesn't look like it's going to produce anything serious.

I've lived out here for over ten years and it's almost so routine we don't take the serious anymore.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

ah ! Im terrified of them and we dont get many where I live well we dnt get any touch down where we livve but we get them in out laying citys around us . Where are you guys? BE SAFE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Ruby Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM
We saw one on Wednesday from the window of our seat in the resturaunt. Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Be prepared for flooding.. and stay safe..

Quoting SlingsAndThings:

We will. I'm not worried. I'm mostly just a little thrown off. This storm is like not going anywhere. It's just sitting on top of us.

They didn't really say to expect anything tornadic today. In fact the weather folk said not to worry about it this morning lol!

Go figure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlingsAndThings
by RissaBusch on May. 6, 2012 at 6:40 PM
All my neighbors are outside staring at the sky now. *head desk*

Quoting Kenre:

We saw one on Wednesday from the window of our seat in the resturaunt. Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlingsAndThings
by RissaBusch on May. 6, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Yep it's pouring here. And now it's hailing again. And there's more storms coming. Its gonna be a stormy night it looks like

Quoting Mazie0723:

Be prepared for flooding.. and stay safe..

Quoting SlingsAndThings:

Go figure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM
They scare me. Stay safe. Yikes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN