Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

If you take your kids to the lake (vent)

Posted by   + Show Post
Keep a damn eye on them. And if you hear someone ask them to stop and get on the other side of said person, please do something!!!!

This happened to me today. I took my neice, son and df and went to the local lake. These two kids tried to use me as a shield as they sprayed each other. I asked twice for him to get in the other side of me. Then his brother squirted me right in my ear! So I walked away instead of beating the crap out of these two 10 year olds. I just wanted to spank them!
It wasn't until I came back that they had an adult paying attention to them. And even then the adults where too busy sun tanning to care. They'd look up randomly as they almost squirted me again and threw moss at each other. All the adults said was "knock it off" before going back to their tanning.

Now lemme add I wasn't angry at getting wet. I'm angry because my right ear is impacted has been since I was a kid, and they decided to use me as a fracking human shield! I rarely swim because of this ear and when it gets water in it it hurts for days and I can't hear. I just wish they had some adult supervision.

In good news lil man loved the water and the child in my belly did not. As soon as my belly touched water I got a cramp lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Replies (11-11):
Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Ug that is just as bad. Sorry you have idiots too

Quoting masonsmommy107:

How about kids playing tag in the grocery store and useing your buggy as a shield I had to jerk it from the kids hands because he was trying pull it in front of him my then 4 year old purse and groceries were in the buggy but the mom never said a word to them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN