Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What if she got pregnant...again?

Posted by   + Show Post

Scenario:

Your daughter gets pregnant at 15 and decides to keep the baby. You support her and let her know that you expect her to be more careful next time and to raise her baby.

She gets pregnant again six months later. She is still in school, but still having unprotected sex and wants to keep the baby. Do you decide to keep on supporting her?

And for those who do decide to support her, would you support her again if she got pregnant a third time before her 18th birthday?

How far does your support system go in terms of teen pregnancy? How many pregnancies until enough is enough, and you decide to not keep on supporthing her? Keep in mind that as the parent, you will be bearing the majority of the financial burden.

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Replies (91-95):
DBKUGirl
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I would still support her, but I would be demanding an IUD or some sort of birth control other than the pill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Her hard headed, hot between the legs, wouldn't be hanging out, no more. I would be applying for, all type of financial assistance for her. And housing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DuncansMommy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I would HELP, not SUPPORT. She would be working and helping financially. I would do what I could to make sure the babies were taken care of though, it isn't their fault.

jb0520
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I got stressed out reading this, I just don't know:-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beauty91805
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM
One is fine, two is taking advantage and definitely pushing it. I was 15 when I had dd and I'm grateful for my dads support but I never took advantage of him. I did everything I could to care for my child. And I'm finally pregnant with my second after 7 long years! Living on my own since I was 19. So yes, two and up is definitely a problem.
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)