Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My feelings are so hurt, I feel like I want to cry but I'd be so mad at myself for it

Posted by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM
  • 82 Replies

I don't really have friends, haven't since I was 16 and dropped out of high school to make room in my life for a baby. Well ever since then I've just met girls I hang out with cautiously until they screw me over or lie on me or just turn out to be totally brutal, arrogant jerks. Well I met this girl about 2 years ago and it seemed like she did me the same way all my other friends had done me. So I took it upon myself to grow some balls, so to speak and I stopped being friends with her, she used me to have someone to pass the time with while her husband was out blowing money and partying, then she used me as a babysitter so she could do her own thing while he was out partying. Well about 2-3 months ago, we started hanging out again and she was telling me to go to her house every day and she wanted me to help her clean every day, I was watching her kids while she rearranged this or that and I was taking one of her kids home with me every night. They couldn't even pay for their sons first birthday party, her MIL bought the cake and presents and like 3 of her friends bought the food and she earned some money for decorations by babysitting. Her husband is shit, I hate him, He blows all their money and thinks its ok cause his mom and dad wipe their asses with 100 dollar bills. 

Anyway, she up and left him last week after she caught him on A DATE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! Well I'm calling her constantly telling her I love her and Im here if she needs help with the kids or a place to stay, well she calls me one night demanding if I am her friend to go to her house and see if her husbands gf is there, so of course like a dog I up and go. Her husband blows up on me about coming back over there cause I had already come once to see another friend of ours, it was her birthday and I made her cupcakes, well she claimed she was ( we'll call the wife Sandy) Sandy's best friend but yet she's at sandys house with Sandy's husband and his new gf partying and getting drunk...

Any way the husband knew she had sent me back over there and he text me the next day calling me white trash and to stay out of his marriage, because he's not concerned with my train wreck of a life... 

Then tells me that he'll have me arrested if he sees me at his house ever again, even if him and Sandy get back together....So I tell Sandy and she said she knows what he said, he told her.....nothing more never I talked to him and its ok your always welcomed...nothing except yea he told me

Then last night she drives the 4 hour drive from her grandmas back here and goes straight to the other girls house at like 1 am and today they've been posting pictures on facebook about 

"Mess with one of us you get fucked up by both of us" and all kinds of stupid stuff, pictures of them smiling and having a ball, were it not for facebook I would have never known she was back and it hurts my feelings so bad, I've known her longer than this other girl, I don't understand out of all the people coming in and out  of my life, what is so wrong with me that I can't have a decent friend?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
you are a doormat. Why did u start hanging out with her again if you weren't talking to her anymore?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I love her kids.... I treat them like my own and the baby loves being with me. They enjoy someone keeping them clean and giving them attention.

Quoting sandra_t00:

you are a doormat. Why did u start hanging out with her again if you weren't talking to her anymore?

LuvCoopins
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Shes a piece of shit and shes taking advantage of the fact that you are a nice, giving person. I used to be like you. Always doing nice things for people and they would just screw me over. I finally stopped being that way and stopped letting people walk all over me. I dont have any close friends either because I cant meet anyone normal or decent enough to build a friendship with. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever have a best friend other than my husband.

I know how you feel. Time to stand up and tell her your done being the nice guy. Shes not a true friend and you dont want anything to do with her.

Good luck. Pm me if you ever want to talk :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobo
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Grow some balls ,she using you...I' d kick her ass to the curb..feel sorry for the kids though.
BraydensMama163
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I know, it's just so lonely with it just being me and my husband... I feel like Im just alone, my kids don't have friends to play with and I have no one but my husband who'd rather sit in silence and watch tv than talk about my day or the kids and he hates going to take the kids to play and Im alone...

Quoting LuvCoopins:

Shes a piece of shit and shes taking advantage of the fact that you are a nice, giving person. I used to be like you. Always doing nice things for people and they would just screw me over. I finally stopped being that way and stopped letting people walk all over me. I dont have any close friends either because I cant meet anyone normal or decent enough to build a friendship with. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever have a best friend other than my husband.

I know how you feel. Time to stand up and tell her your done being the nice guy. Shes not a true friend and you dont want anything to do with her.

Good luck. Pm me if you ever want to talk :)

Cherish77
by Cherish on May. 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this
You deserve better. You need to stand up for yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this

You are desperate to be needed and end up being a pansy.   Have some self-respect woman.  You think little of yourself and it shows - especially to those who quickly figure out you are Ok with being used - or in your mind, liked.

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM
You need to find better friends, she sounds like the trash, not you. I made friends with the parents of my kids friends, church, little league baseball ( you spend a lot of time sitting around watching baseball games) and just hanging around school functions with my kids. You sound like way too nice a person to be mixed up with people like her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grey7399
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Because you're a fking moron. Omg. Being young is when you gain life experience and shre those trials with your friends and cement true friendships.

But oh no. You were so damn smart, got knocked up, missed out on those times and aren't smart enough to figure out how to be a real adult.

How in gods name did you think playing juvenile idiotic headgames with her and her husband was a good thing????
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on May. 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

HUGS and I wouldn't give her the time of day. If she comes cryin tell her to go be with her dh and his mistresses..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)