Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My feelings are so hurt, I feel like I want to cry but I'd be so mad at myself for it

I don't really have friends, haven't since I was 16 and dropped out of high school to make room in my life for a baby. Well ever since then I've just met girls I hang out with cautiously until they screw me over or lie on me or just turn out to be totally brutal, arrogant jerks. Well I met this girl about 2 years ago and it seemed like she did me the same way all my other friends had done me. So I took it upon myself to grow some balls, so to speak and I stopped being friends with her, she used me to have someone to pass the time with while her husband was out blowing money and partying, then she used me as a babysitter so she could do her own thing while he was out partying. Well about 2-3 months ago, we started hanging out again and she was telling me to go to her house every day and she wanted me to help her clean every day, I was watching her kids while she rearranged this or that and I was taking one of her kids home with me every night. They couldn't even pay for their sons first birthday party, her MIL bought the cake and presents and like 3 of her friends bought the food and she earned some money for decorations by babysitting. Her husband is shit, I hate him, He blows all their money and thinks its ok cause his mom and dad wipe their asses with 100 dollar bills. 

Anyway, she up and left him last week after she caught him on A DATE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! Well I'm calling her constantly telling her I love her and Im here if she needs help with the kids or a place to stay, well she calls me one night demanding if I am her friend to go to her house and see if her husbands gf is there, so of course like a dog I up and go. Her husband blows up on me about coming back over there cause I had already come once to see another friend of ours, it was her birthday and I made her cupcakes, well she claimed she was ( we'll call the wife Sandy) Sandy's best friend but yet she's at sandys house with Sandy's husband and his new gf partying and getting drunk...

Any way the husband knew she had sent me back over there and he text me the next day calling me white trash and to stay out of his marriage, because he's not concerned with my train wreck of a life... 

Then tells me that he'll have me arrested if he sees me at his house ever again, even if him and Sandy get back together....So I tell Sandy and she said she knows what he said, he told her.....nothing more never I talked to him and its ok your always welcomed...nothing except yea he told me

Then last night she drives the 4 hour drive from her grandmas back here and goes straight to the other girls house at like 1 am and today they've been posting pictures on facebook about 

"Mess with one of us you get fucked up by both of us" and all kinds of stupid stuff, pictures of them smiling and having a ball, were it not for facebook I would have never known she was back and it hurts my feelings so bad, I've known her longer than this other girl, I don't understand out of all the people coming in and out  of my life, what is so wrong with me that I can't have a decent friend?

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Quoting masonsmommy107:

you sound super immature she's allowed to hang with who ever when ever she wants!

Super immature? Ok, actually, I was just venting how bad it hurt my feelings that I've gone out of my way for her, I kept up with her kids for her for 2 weeks while she was having surgery done on some spider veins, i cooked for her shit head husband and stayed with her until her husband got home from work, while the other girl took her to the dr and dropped her back home grabbed one of her kids and left...she wasnt there dealing with all that. This post wasn't me whining about how she's my friend I don't wanna share!! It's about I'm tired of being run over and she hurt my feelings very badly after all I've done for her and her kids, maybe you should have read the post more carefully or just not have read it at all if you were only going to be a bitch when I'm already upset. 

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM
Exactly. It sucks, but good things come in time.

Quoting SareyF:

It can be really lonely. I don't have much in the way of friends because I get tired of being the one always giving, helping, listening, etc. and then being left high and dry otherwise. I used to let people walk all over me but I'd rather have no friends than have fake ones and I ran out if energy for it.
Just keep being true to yourself and be proud of who you are. Find confidence and comfort in being on your own and people may start to come around more.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

kansasmom1978
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

She is a loser. I am sorry you had to deal with this.  Just wash your hands of her.  She's not worth your time or stress.

BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Quoting SareyF:

It can be really lonely. I don't have much in the way of friends because I get tired of being the one always giving, helping, listening, etc. and then being left high and dry otherwise. I used to let people walk all over me but I'd rather have no friends than have fake ones and I ran out if energy for it.
Just keep being true to yourself and be proud of who you are. Find confidence and comfort in being on your own and people may start to come around more.

Thank you, it is terribly lonely. I know my husband is usually here for me and he some times listens but its just not the same as having a girl friend where you can go out to lunch while the kids are at school or have someone to call when your hubby pisses you off or the kids are driving you crazy. 

I might be a little over sensitive about it, I just figured after knowing her 2 years, she'd maybe act like and treat me like I'm a human being.  She didn't though, and I know it's best to cut ties with her, I just hope I didn't leave anything I seriously need at her house! That'd suck. 

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Mama, you need to calm down. I had to deal with an idoit "Friend" like this. Except she used a guy to have her baby. You need to let her go, and lose their numbers.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Apollos82
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Who pissed in your Cheerios, woman? Damn! You didn't need to be so flipping harsh. Way to kick someone when they are down. Good job!

Quoting grey7399:

Because you're a fking moron. Omg. Being young is when you gain life experience and shre those trials with your friends and cement true friendships.

But oh no. You were so damn smart, got knocked up, missed out on those times and aren't smart enough to figure out how to be a real adult.

How in gods name did you think playing juvenile idiotic headgames with her and her husband was a good thing????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Mama, you need to calm down. I had to deal with an idoit "Friend" like this. Except she used a guy to have her baby. You need to let her go, and lose their numbers.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I know, it just felt good to be able to tell my husband I actually dod something while he was at work, he use to come home and say what did you do today and I'd just point to the house, well ya notice the table? I moved it a quarter more to the left! I was able to say oh me and the baby went to Sandy's and we watched them all play and we talked and I got a new recipe! It was nice to feel like I was more than what I am, a house wife my life revolves around such a strict routine of cooking cleaning and laundry. It felt so good to have somethin to do outside of my house, i felt useful for once a.nd like someone wanted me around, besides my husband and kids

Mrs.Bryant1201
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Yea, I had that problem for a LONG time. Once i got a part time job, its so much better on me mentally. If you can't get a sitter for working, Maybe take a craft class once a week? Gym with a daycare in it like shapes? Maybe meet a new friend :D But i have the same problem. Just a lunch out with another woman who is a mom and understands. I live in fl :(

Quoting BraydensMama163:

BraydensMama163
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Did the gym, no one to babysit for a part time job, no one to babysit while I do crafts.... nothing I'm pretty much alone with my kids until my hubby makes it home and normally he works a 12 hour day

Quoting Mrs.Bryant1201:

Yea, I had that problem for a LONG time. Once i got a part time job, its so much better on me mentally. If you can't get a sitter for working, Maybe take a craft class once a week? Gym with a daycare in it like shapes? Maybe meet a new friend :D But i have the same problem. Just a lunch out with another woman who is a mom and understands. I live in fl :(

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:04 AM

You pick the type of people around you. And because you feel insecure and lonely and really desire friendship and that type of relationship, you surround your self with Dbags because you feel like one. Value yourself and you'll notice the type of people in your life start changing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)