Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who has one?

Love it?  Hate it?

Which one do you have? How often do you use it? Was it worth the money paid for it?

DH is bugging me about Mother's Day and that is honestly the only thing I can think of that I want/need.  I never ask for anything specific.  He and the girls just usually get me something small.  But, I've been wanting a Kitchenaid Mixer for ages and he asked if that's what I want for Mother's Day.  I told him to let me check around and see if it's worth it first.

Thanks ladies! :)

by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
poietes
by Laura on May. 6, 2012 at 11:00 PM
I have the smallest one, I wish it was a little bigger but overall I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktwister
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Love it, I have the artisan model.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
northernmommy
by Jen on May. 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM

i got one from my dad last Christmas. i love it, i use it several times a week, heck several times a day. i use it for everything. you just can't go wrong with any of the kitchenaid stand mixers imo

beadingmom17
by Rachel on May. 6, 2012 at 11:02 PM
I have the 5qt Artisan one in Green Apple. I LOVE my mixer! I actually made an entire post about it when I got it last year, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2gr8tgirls
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I've had one for about 6 yrs. I didn't use it much at first but notes that I cook and bake more from scratch, I use it roughly 5-6 times per week. I don't know what model it is though. I got it as a gift from DH.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Luv_my_hubby
by Nikki on May. 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Love it well worth the money
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Bought one for my grandma 10 years ago for mothers day. Spent just over $200 on it. I carried/dragged/pushed it from one side of the largest (at the time) mall in my area to the other side. I wouldn't let her help me. It weighed a TON. I had them wrap it for me, and triple bag it so she couldn't figure it out. I was so damn proud of the purchase.

Love it! It sat for a but, wasn't really used, but recently I have been using it almost weekly. I love love love it. It's really become mine. Lol. I need to buy a second one tho.... So I can mix icings and mixes at the same time lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraceHudson
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM
I love mine.

Allinorder
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I bought mine in 2010 and I love it. I use it for everything. I have a lot of attachments with it. I have the icecream maker, pasta maker and the grinder. I dont use the attachments but they are nice to have in case. I got mine at Costco and its Apple red. The only regret I have is I didnt buy one 12 years ago when I first got married. If I would of cooking would of been soooo much easier. They are worth the money trust me.

VirgoMom07
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM
I reeeeally want one! My mom is supposed to be getting me one for my wedding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)