Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Broken ankle

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:39 AM
  • 12 Replies
I am my mothrrs daughter I think I broke my ankle again. This would be number 3 of broken feet/ankles. First time I was 2 broke the top of my foot. Second time I was pregnant with ds hairline fracture on my ankle bone. And now once agwin same thing. Boy do I feel like my mom I broken it while walking. My mom broker her ankle while walking on grass, she slipped fell and broke her foot in 12 places. I dont know for sure if I broke it certianly feels like it. It doesnt hurt too much other the then bone sticking out that hurts same pain I felt with I broke while pregnant. Just not sure about if I broke it at work or at home lol. Not sure if ill be able to work while on crutches if I need them or if I broke it. Well hopefully its just a sprain but knowing my history of no its not broken to broken yeah well. Sigh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 7, 2012 at 4:42 AM
I am a repetitive ligament tearer in my ankle. Hope it heals quickly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Yep done that too, I usually do it because of being a ballerina yrs and yrs ago or wearing heals. But this is different lol.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:44 AM

have ya gone to the doc momma? Im so sorry that sucks. Breaks and fractures are no fun at all.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:47 AM
No cause theres no swelling just hurts to do everything but walk on it straight. otherwise bent or turned I cry out in surprise pain lol.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

have ya gone to the doc momma? Im so sorry that sucks. Breaks and fractures are no fun at all.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstkn.identity
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:49 AM

you need to go to the doc hun. Mom broke her wrist and it didnt swell at first. She could bend *most* her fingers and everytthing. Better safe then sorry, ya know?

Quoting Bookoholic:

No cause theres no swelling just hurts to do everything but walk on it straight. otherwise bent or turned I cry out in surprise pain lol.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 7, 2012 at 4:49 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 7, 2012 at 4:50 AM
I'm just clumsy and roll my ankle alot.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Yep done that too, I usually do it because of being a ballerina yrs and yrs ago or wearing heals. But this is different lol.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:51 AM
Yeah figured Id go to the walk in clinic down the street in the am. sadly its my driving foot.

Quoting mstkn.identity:

you need to go to the doc hun. Mom broke her wrist and it didnt swell at first. She could bend *most* her fingers and everytthing. Better safe then sorry, ya know?

Quoting Bookoholic:

Quoting mstkn.identity:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Yeah I did that a lot in high school out of bored'em. Once I stopped I stopped having issues.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting Bookoholic:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aspiemom0203
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 5:55 AM
Stupid air just reaches up and throws me down. Probably twice a week. I also have a problem falling up the stairs. Very embarrassing. I'm 5'8" but my legs are the same length as my 6'2" hubby so I walk like a newborn giraffe.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting Bookoholic:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)