Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Commit to the Lord * Bible Verse inside*

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
4 moms liked this

Visit us at True Friends Cafe

by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiowaqueen
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:05 AM
:) Amen..... Same God that pulled u through it the first time is the same God standing by ur side still, always and forever until the day Jesus Christ returns :) love it. God Bless u and urs !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
icantshowmyface
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Amen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Quoting kiowaqueen:

:) Amen..... Same God that pulled u through it the first time is the same God standing by ur side still, always and forever until the day Jesus Christ returns :) love it. God Bless u and urs !

Amen! God bless you and yours as well. Have a great day! It's gonna rain here,My Husband was suppose to start painting the house, today.I think God had other plans. 

kiowaqueen
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Well enjoy :) my husband works outside and I love when it rains love it even more when its a school day lol sounds bad but true i get to spend alone time with him :) it rained here last night.

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting kiowaqueen:

Amen! God bless you and yours as well. Have a great day! It's gonna rain here,My Husband was suppose to start painting the house, today.I think God had other plans. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Quoting kiowaqueen:

Well enjoy :) my husband works outside and I love when it rains love it even more when its a school day lol sounds bad but true i get to spend alone time with him :) it rained here last night.

Mine is a mailman and took two weeks for a "working vacation" He has gotten somethings done around the house the stuff outside has been put on hold because every day last week there was a "Chance" of rain and knowing our luck, he would have been out there working and it would have rained. I think it is suppose to be better this week. 

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:16 AM

BUMP

Beautiful31mom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM

bump

Ednarooni160
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM

AMEN!!

kidlover2
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Wait a minute... I must be doing something dreadfully wrong.

GodchickwithMS
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:08 AM
AMEN! I NEEDED THIS! it is so easy to feel down when my MS is flaring up :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN