Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

s/o of what if she gets preg again ...what if he gets a girl preg...

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM
  • 35 Replies

Was reading the the What if she gets preg again post, and it reminded me  of somewhat joking convo I had with a friend who has 2 dd's same ages as my ds's. She said at least you know they won't ever come home saying mom I'm pregnant. I said no, but unless your girls have multiples you'll only get one grandbaby at a time.  A boy could come home and say mom, I got her, her, her, and her pregnant....At the time we laughed - our kids were 2 and 3.  While reading some of the replies, I saw at least one mom say she didn't haven't to worry about that cuz she had boys. But, hey, boys are as involved in the making of a baby as a girl is......

So if your ds got a girl pregnant, what would you do? And if it happened more than once?

by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM
3 moms liked this

I would MAKE him work and take care of the child. 

ladyraven16
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:32 AM
I would make him get a job and help with the baby. He would go to court and get 50/50 custody and I'd make him step up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Islandmom2boys
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM
I'd be there for my sons, but only after they sat through me telling them how pissed I was at them. But I wouldn't take care of the baby, they would have to take care of the baby. I don't babysit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gypsy_rose
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I would babysit for work and school ONLY!

Quoting Islandmom2boys:

I'd be there for my sons, but only after they sat through me telling them how pissed I was at them. But I wouldn't take care of the baby, they would have to take care of the baby. I don't babysit.

The month of May is the Nerofibromatosis awarness month. 

One of the major signs are cafe au lait spots (flat brown spots on the skin).

Please research this disorder! 

I have this disorder myself.

CLICK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO!

cmorden06
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:37 AM
That happened to my friend her son got two girls pregnant at the same time. He ended up marrying the one and the other one has nothing to do with him. The one he married killed there second child by putting a pillow in his crib and didn't bother to check when she heard him choking. Their third baby had trisomy 13 or whatever and died
BraydensMama163
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
First of all his daddy would wear his ass out!! Secondly I'd knock his head off and thirdly the girls daddy would have permission to knock his dick in the dirt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
colins_mom
by Heather on May. 7, 2012 at 8:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Exact words to him will be: " no matter what she chooses you support her 100%. If she chooses adoption and you dont like it be prepared for single daddy-dom because she made her choice time for you to.make yours."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 7, 2012 at 8:43 AM
His ass would be working and dropping out of school is NOT an option. My answerve would be the same if my daughter got pregnant again. His ass would be out of my house
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tecsabates
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I suppose, tho I know people who think the boy shouldn't be allowed to have any say and thats bullshit. If she chose an abortion, I would certainly not begrudge her her choice. If she chose adoption, I , or my son rather, would certainly have a say. She cannot give the child up for adoption without his consent. If she didn't want the child, we would take it, and my son would man up and take care of his responsibilities. It pisses me off how boys kinda get a free ticket cuz they can just walk away, and people don't really bat an eyelash. Not my son - n free ticket. You helped make that baby - you will help raise it.

Quoting SunnyD-:

When you've got a boy, you've got less say in what happens.  As in if she chooses to keep it or not.  But either way, I'd support my son. 

momswag
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Girls have it much harder than boys do. When a girl gets pregnant her body and her life completely changes forever, for a boy the only thing that could really change is how much he receives on his pay check. The boy has no responsibility to be involved in the child's life at all.

I hope and pray my children never end up teen "parents" if they do, once will be enough. I hope that my children won't have time to be running around, sleeping around. I also hope to raise them with enough sense to ensure that they are protected, and for my son that he doesn't sleep with a girl unless he knows she's on some other form of BC, aside from using a condom.

IF it were to happen, my son would have to financially support his child(ren) and I would do my best to be an active and supportive grandparent to my grandchildren.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN