Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Your home wall decor?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:45 PM
  • 18 Replies
My house has dozens of portraits and photos of my daughters, a couple family portraits, some mirrors, a few random decorative pictures, and a lot of Marilyn Monroe.

So, what do you have on your walls?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ccnstanczak
by Save Humanity! on May. 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM

i have a framed quilt that my mil made together. some paintings we bought together and two paintings i inherited. lots of photos and lots of art my dd made that i really liked and came  out really cool.

momma-flynn
by ♥Gee Willickers♥ on May. 7, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Mine is all nature pictures.

KitschyGirl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Mostly Buddhist and Hindu masks and other buddhist type nicknacks. I also have a large mirror. I need much much more. I plan to make a small collection of miniature cuckoo clocks in my kitchen.

.betty.white.
by bilf on May. 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Lots of family pictures
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bry36
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:59 PM

My kitchen is done in coffee decor but other than that I have alot of crosses all different styles and shapes and I have a whole wall of wedding pics and and I have a big mirror in living room dark wood that matches pic frames and I have a huge metal art in the center of wedding pics thats about it

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Family photos and collages, a caricature of my kids, a giant clock and an awesome original movie poster from the shining framed with an autographed photo of Jack Nicholson when he axed in the door...

Arwyn724
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM

My 'beachy' dining room has paper-mache sculpted fish art, on one wall, from a gallery on the Outer Banks we visit every year.  I also have a framed 'Disney cell' of The Little Mermaid, actually used in the film. The last wall has floating glass shelves with hand-carved tropical fish, around 12-14 in all, with coral from Australia.

My living room has mostly photographs of my kids, and other family.  My mom cross-stitched pictures of my girls, from photos, and they are framed & hanging.

Alliemad_3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Large prints of the kids...and one old screen door. It's super cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktwister
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Living room: Maps, family places we've traveled and some abstract prints

sugareemommee
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

art, family photos, collages.  typical stuff. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN