Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
My house has dozens of portraits and photos of my daughters, a couple family portraits, some mirrors, a few random decorative pictures, and a lot of Marilyn Monroe.

So, what do you have on your walls?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Replies (11-18):
HistoryNutty
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:38 PM
I have a wall calendar, and a dry erase monthly calendar. That's it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Wrought iron, family pictures, lots of kirklands stuff like mirrors and framed canvas sayings. Oh and curtians in each room so they help the walls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Not too much.  Less is more for me.  I hate cluttered anything.  We have an orginal painting of Catalina Island on our largest wall and its beautifully framed.  Some family portraits and a Diego Rivera.

proudmommy92
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Alot of art pictures and pics of dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KynTuffsMom
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Pics of the kids, some western decor. Lodge decor in the living room along with our trophy wall that consists of a mounted bobcat, two shoulder/head mount whitetail bucks, two tanned coyotes, a tanned badger and a tanned coon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeCY
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM

We currently have pictures of our daughter, extended family, some paintings that my aunt did, some photos of our animals haha.  Then we have a few decorative items from my great-grandparents' houses.  

Caitlinsmom09
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Ive got one family photo and thats it :(
I have a ton of ideas on pinterest so hopefully since im taking the summer off i can create some things :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Next to nothing...We have a modern clock...My husband and I both like mid centur modern style, very clean, very simple, very organized and not at all cluttered.

Not my house but similar.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)