Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have 4 wonderful boys. my youngest is only 10 months. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and I was really shocked, cause it was not planned. But i am so hoping for a girl. So I need some pink baby dust. Maybe that will help. you'll can have my blue dust all you want, I have used enough of that,LOL

by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Replies (31-33):
roxy27
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Sending pink dust your way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2girlsYES
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:31 AM
I did try the gender chart and I put in my oldest 2 info & it come back right (said they are girls & they are) so I put in my info for this pregnancy, crossed my fingers & entered submit: the results came back girl (I have to admit my heart sank a little) ..... We just got back from gender U/S & thankfully the Chinese gender prediction was wrong this time because its A BOY!! Thanks for the extra baby boy dusting :-) ..... I send all my pink dust to you with positive thoughts & crossed fingers!!!

Quoting motherof33333:

Quoting 2girlsYES:

We have two girls (ages 5 & 3) & I'm 18 weeks today and we find out gender tomorrow PLEASE please take all my pink dust - I will trade you for the blue :-) ...... Fingers crossed

I will difiantly trade you here is my blue. have you tried the chinese gender chart,if so what does it say, if not try this one its right more then its wrong

http://chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSexLink.htm

Good luck tomorrow,let me know what you are having

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherof33333
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting 2girlsYES:

I did try the gender chart and I put in my oldest 2 info & it come back right (said they are girls & they are) so I put in my info for this pregnancy, crossed my fingers & entered submit: the results came back girl (I have to admit my heart sank a little) ..... We just got back from gender U/S & thankfully the Chinese gender prediction was wrong this time because its A BOY!! Thanks for the extra baby boy dusting :-) ..... I send all my pink dust to you with positive thoughts & crossed fingers!!!

Quoting motherof33333:

Quoting 2girlsYES:

We have two girls (ages 5 & 3) & I'm 18 weeks today and we find out gender tomorrow PLEASE please take all my pink dust - I will trade you for the blue :-) ...... Fingers crossed

I will difiantly trade you here is my blue. have you tried the chinese gender chart,if so what does it say, if not try this one its right more then its wrong

http://chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSexLink.htm

Good luck tomorrow,let me know what you are having

I am so glad you got your boy this time. And I know how you felt, when I went to my songram to find out what my last baby was, and found out it was another boy,my heart sanked,even had tears in my eyes, but to this day I wouldnt have changed it for the world. But my heart still aches for a daughter, So hopefully I will get my wish this time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)