Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have 4 wonderful boys. my youngest is only 10 months. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and I was really shocked, cause it was not planned. But i am so hoping for a girl. So I need some pink baby dust. Maybe that will help. you'll can have my blue dust all you want, I have used enough of that,LOL

by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
bry36
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

It must be LOL all of my friends just have boys we have 7 between us

Quoting motherof33333:

Quoting bry36:

Oh I need some pink baby dust too I am not PG yet but have been trying for 10 cycles and really want a girl too of course I will be happy with eaither but this will be child  #2 and last one as well and really want one of each

good luck on getting your girl, its really hard to get one of each, well it seems to be anyways

edelweiss23
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:16 PM
I had 2 girls and got some blue baby dust when I had my son!! Sending pink baby dust your way!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:17 PM
It said boy for this pregnancy but it also said girl for my twins and they're definetly both boys. Ruby is on here but she has a page it's trcbabylove.com

Quoting motherof33333:

Quoting Amiehart62:

I have done ramzi's method which says girl. The Chinese chart shows both boy and girl depending on which one I'm looking at...I missed doing angle of the dangle, the tech couldn't get a pix. I got a reading from ruby who told me November and girl...so far she is right but I don't know the gender yet. The baby's heart rate is 168...I guess there is only one way to know!! Lol this will most likely be my last pregnancy!

What about you? What old wives tales have you tested out?

Quoting motherof33333:

Quoting Amiehart62:

I have two boys and am 14 weeks right now and wanting a girl!!

BUMP FOR SOME PINK DUST!!:)

I know how you feel, but I have 4 boys. Have you done any of the myths to see what they say, like the chinese chart,drano test,baking soda test, or the ramzi myth?

good luck hope you get what you want,more then likely this will be my last too. who is Ruby,is she a psychic on here? Try this chinese gender chart,its usually more accurate then others,and let me know what it says for you. http://chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSexLink.htm

I ahve talked to several psychics some say girl and some say boy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
poeticrose09
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Lots of pink dust to you 

trishasjunebug
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

2 boys here and 11 weeks pregnant as well! Praying for some PINK!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
                                 Lilypie - (dCon)

motherof33333
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Quoting kustomkidz:

When I was prego with my 4th I wanted a girl so bad! I jinxed myself with buying pink stuff and saying its gonna be a girl. When the dr said its a boy, I balled. He thought there was something really wrong! Lol! I have 1 girl (my oldest) and 3 boys!

Here's some pink baby dust!!! Buckets of it!!!! Good luck!!!

yeah with my 4th one just 10 months ago, I wanted a girl so bad. I did all kinds of stuuf to predict the baby was hoping it was a girl but turned ou to be a boy,when the dr said boy I had tears in my eyes. So i know how you feel.

motherof33333
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Quoting trishasjunebug:

2 boys here and 11 weeks pregnant as well! Praying for some PINK!!!

good luck

RenFairMaiden
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:26 PM

MrsImperfect
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM
I have 2 boy and a girl. When I was pregnant with the girl it was completely different from the boys. So I knew immediately it was a girl. Good luck hope you all get what you want!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2girlsYES
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM
We have two girls (ages 5 & 3) & I'm 18 weeks today and we find out gender tomorrow PLEASE please take all my pink dust - I will trade you for the blue :-) ...... Fingers crossed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)