Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I have 4 wonderful boys. my youngest is only 10 months. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and I was really shocked, cause it was not planned. But i am so hoping for a girl. So I need some pink baby dust. Maybe that will help. you'll can have my blue dust all you want, I have used enough of that,LOL

by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
bchic24
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM

baby dust/

lots and lots of PINK baby dust!! Send some this way too, we're trying for another right now and we badly want a girl!!!

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:28 PM
*~*~pink baby dust*~*~
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherof33333
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Quoting 2girlsYES:

We have two girls (ages 5 & 3) & I'm 18 weeks today and we find out gender tomorrow PLEASE please take all my pink dust - I will trade you for the blue :-) ...... Fingers crossed

I will difiantly trade you here is my blue. have you tried the chinese gender chart,if so what does it say, if not try this one its right more then its wrong

http://chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSexLink.htm

Good luck tomorrow,let me know what you are having

Terra3
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I have 4 boys as well and I'm finally pregnant with a girl. She's due on May 25th. I'll pass the pink dust on to you since this will be our last and it obviously worked for me. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherof33333
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Quoting bchic24:

baby dust/

lots and lots of PINK baby dust!! Send some this way too, we're trying for another right now and we badly want a girl!!!

Good Luck here some pink dust too

IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Theres this stuff you can buy at the drug store called the Gender Test.. it tests the hormones in your urine, and will turn orange for girl and green for boy..

I've known5 people who've used this, and all 5 have been right. It was on the show the Doctors and their tests showed up right.. 

Go take that and ease your wondering!! you can take it at 10 weeks!

kagegirl
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I will happily take your blue. You can have my pink. My daughter is 16 weeks, and we just found out I am preggo with #5!!! I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

_WC_Mama
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Sending you baby dust and thinking pink for you

_WC_Mama

alwaystheresa

Thinking Pink for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)