Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series?

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM
  • 22 Replies

Who is your favorite? Did you read the latets about Tohr and Autumn? Who do you think the next will be about? I am interested to see if Xcor is going to hook up with The Chosen.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyLeigh
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I LOVED this series! What's the name of the Tohr book? I'm not sure who is my favorite?!?! Butch and hmmmm I just don't know!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommyAnne
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I have read all but the new one.  I don't have a favorite.  I liked all of them.

Tesserae
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Lover Reborn

I think Rehvenge is sexy. Zsadist is too but he has too many issues! lol

Quoting SassyLeigh:

I LOVED this series! What's the name of the Tohr book? I'm not sure who is my favorite?!?! Butch and hmmmm I just don't know!

Tesserae
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I thought Phury's book was the weakest.

What do you think about Blaylock and Quinn?

Quoting MedicMommyAnne:

I have read all but the new one.  I don't have a favorite.  I liked all of them.

SassyLeigh
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Not sure I've read them one. Going to de look it up, grab it at the library tonight!!

Quoting Tesserae:

Lover Reborn

I think Rehvenge is sexy. Zsadist is too but he has too many issues! lol

Quoting SassyLeigh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyLeigh
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:17 PM
Yes Phurys was pretty dull from what I remember, it's been awhile since I read them! I like Quinn's story, don't really have much of an opinion for Blaylock...it's really been awhile! Would actually consider reading them again they were so good!!

Quoting Tesserae:

I thought Phury's book was the weakest.

What do you think about Blaylock and Quinn?

Quoting MedicMommyAnne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on May. 8, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I haven't? Is it any good?

nicole1319
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I have read most of them, but not the newest about Tohr, have you read the Midnight Breed books?  Not sure who my favorite is I like them all for different reasons lol

Tesserae
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Haven't heard of them, thanks. I love new series. If you haven't read the Fever series by Karen Moning - you must. It isn't vamps, per se but it's damn good.

Quoting nicole1319:

I have read most of them, but not the newest about Tohr, have you read the Midnight Breed books?  Not sure who my favorite is I like them all for different reasons lol

nicole1319
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Sounds interesting what is that series about??

Quoting Tesserae:

Haven't heard of them, thanks. I love new series. If you haven't read the Fever series by Karen Moning - you must. It isn't vamps, per se but it's damn good.

Quoting nicole1319:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)