Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are those fake?! EDIT *with pictures* pg. 20

Posted by   + Show Post

I am having implants and a small lift in 7 days.

What's your take on plastic surgery?

Any advice or tips for me if you have had it done?

What size did you get?

I am 5'8" and 135, getting 400cc silicone implants. 

Thanks!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (141-150):
bchic24
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Eh it's not for me but I don't judge anyone for doing it. I guess I am just not that upset about anything on my body to feel the need to have it altered. But if my husband keeps talking about multiples and we end up with them then I might consider a tummy tuck lol.

rileysmommy229
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I want implants. I'll get them when im done having kids, i am SO self concious about my boobs.

gofast_mama
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Bump!

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:49 PM
That's how i feel

Quoting SnapIt:

My sis inlaw has fake ones and they look natural.

But i wouldnt, because i don't want to have to go back under the knife and spend more money to replace them down the years. That is so scary when you hear stories about them

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
etsmom
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, if it makes you happy, go for it. I used to think that it made people fake, like they were trying to impress of something, but after working in a plastic surgery unit, I definitely had a change of heart. For me, it was seeing women who had breast reconstruction after cancer that really touched me. When a woman looked at me and told me that she was a woman again, it nearly broke my heart. 

Anyway, my cousin had hers in about 6 years ago, and she got too big implants that made her look fat, not busty. Try not to go too big.

3lilmonsters88
by ★amber★ on May. 8, 2012 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I want a lift to make them perkier. I'm happy with my size but after 3 kids they aren't so perky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gofast_mama
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I hope to not go to big I don't want them to look fake I just want what I had back!

Quoting etsmom:

Well, if it makes you happy, go for it. I used to think that it made people fake, like they were trying to impress of something, but after working in a plastic surgery unit, I definitely had a change of heart. For me, it was seeing women who had breast reconstruction after cancer that really touched me. When a woman looked at me and told me that she was a woman again, it nearly broke my heart. 

Anyway, my cousin had hers in about 6 years ago, and she got too big implants that made her look fat, not busty. Try not to go too big.

Mrs.Miller11
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I got mine done last year. I am very happy with my choice.

Kool_Aide
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Follow the recovery information. Do not push it. Just because you "think" you are feeling better so you decide to start wearing normal bras and going about your usual activities does not mean the pain won't start rushing back. If the doctor say 6-8 weeks, chill for exactly 6-8 weeks. Trust me!!
hp2011
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Tesserae:

"gofast" normally refers to speed. are you a speed user OP? just curious.

Oh yeah. Her avi totally looks like a tweaker.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)