Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Just a question about people on PA...

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:03 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Why do people just assume that if they have internet they are paying for it?

The girl downstairs is on PA and has internet and does not pay a dime.She runs off of mine.

So,if she came in and said she was on PA and you made the comment about"If you have internet,you don't need PA,you would look like an ass!

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rebeccaroe
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Right!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ixrockxpink
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM
What is PA lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Well, they would be upset that she is stealing internet, but you obviously don't care. I think technically, it's supposed to be reported as income.
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on May. 7, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Well, my parents pay for my cell phone...which is my Internet....and I get fs....so yeah.

Can't wait till August and I can remedy both :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoriLou75
by Lori on May. 7, 2012 at 6:06 PM
12 moms liked this
I don't cAre if they are driving a freaking Mercedes and getting PA. I don't think it is anyone's business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodmama85
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM
3 moms liked this
Just too many judgemental women here that think they know everything and don't know their head from their ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting alwayskk:

Well, they would be upset that she is stealing internet, but you obviously don't care. I think technically, it's supposed to be reported as income.

No,it is not reported as income.She gets no money from me.I simply gave her the password.She is not stealing something I gave her.

goodmama85
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Public assistance food stamps wic

Quoting Ixrockxpink:

What is PA lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alwayskk
by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting alwayskk:

No,it is not reported as income.She gets no money from me.I simply gave her the password.She is not stealing something I gave her.

I get what you're saying. When I applied for welfare and they were going over my application, the woman made sure to stop me and say that if anyone was providing a cell phone or internet for me in any way, I had to report that. My dad paid for my internet at the time, so I told them that and somehow came up with the figure of $12 a month. Basically, since he was 'saving' me that money and I would not have had the internet if it weren't for him, it was considered income. IDk where they came up with the figure of $12, considering my portion of the bill was $50ish.

laranadtony
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Quoting alwayskk:

Quoting laranadtony:

Quoting alwayskk:

I get what you're saying. When I applied for welfare and they were going over my application, the woman made sure to stop me and say that if anyone was providing a cell phone or internet for me in any way, I had to report that. My dad paid for my internet at the time, so I told them that and somehow came up with the figure of $12 a month. Basically, since he was 'saving' me that money and I would not have had the internet if it weren't for him, it was considered income. IDk where they came up with the figure of $12, considering my portion of the bill was $50ish.

LMAO!As many people that are running off of this internet,divided,it would be about 6 dollars a month for her.

I just upped to the highest they have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)