Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Christina Aguilera is such a c***!! UPDATE for tonight!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM
  • 184 Replies
1 mom liked this
Did anyone watch The Voice tonight?? Thoughts.....

Good Christ?!?! What the fuck is she wearing?!? Even though Tony didn't win, I'm SO glad he came in above Chris Mann!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 8, 2012 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I half watched it. I tend to ignore it when she's on though.

Anyway I'm hoping Juliet wins. I like everybody, but she's my favorite.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-pepperidge-
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM
4 moms liked this

she makes comments that are not necessary. she has it out for tony and she just needs to stop with the rude stuff

usmc.momma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
She hasnt liked Tony from the start. She is a bitter bitch about something. He killed that song tonight!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilGina
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

what did she do?

sheramom4
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I read about it and I guess she got into a big fight with Adam Levine as well off camera....and I really really wish someone would tell her to comb her hair...her hair reminds me of my kids' when they wake up in the morning...

MamaFLgurl
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I no longer watch The Voice because of how much I can not stand her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmc.momma
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this
There is a guy, on Adam's team, from her MMC days and he did "99 problems" and rocked it!! She has never liked him. Ever!! So after his song she said that he was disrespecting all women, especially his wife and daughter (he has a son... Smh) then proceeds to fight with Adam about it. Then when her guy performs she stands up and yells "this is a real man!! He respects women!!" at the end of the show Adam's guys is standing there thanking all the judges/mentors and Christina is sitting there texting!!! RUDE!!!

Quoting LilGina:

what did she do?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Katie on May. 8, 2012 at 3:17 AM

Oh good. I thought he had a son. I kept looking at the kid thinking "I thought that was a boy....". 

Yeah, Christina's been kind of a bitch to him the whole time. 

Quoting usmc.momma:

There is a guy, on Adam's team, from her MMC days and he did "99 problems" and rocked it!! She has never liked him. Ever!! So after his song she said that he was disrespecting all women, especially his wife and daughter (he has a son... Smh) then proceeds to fight with Adam about it. Then when her guy performs she stands up and yells "this is a real man!! He respects women!!" at the end of the show Adam's guys is standing there thanking all the judges/mentors and Christina is sitting there texting!!! RUDE!!!

Quoting LilGina:

what did she do?

SugarFoot84
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:21 AM

I thought he has a son and a daughter?? I dont like her tacky ass either. Lol.

NanaMomo
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:24 AM
Missed to tonights episode..
But has anyone else notice she talks for a loooong time! You can tell Carson wants to move on to the next judge and that they're running out if time but she keeps talking and talking and talking...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)