Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I don't understand why people criticize her and her family, to me she seems to be an amazing person and an amazing mother

With desire, focus, and the willingness to treat every obstacle as an opportunity, its amazing what you can accomplish

by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Replies (41-50):
LectioDivina
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM

He's actually a very nice guy :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

I LOVE Terry Bradshaw  

Quoting LectioDivina:

lol I've still never personally met her, I just know people that have... My celebrities I worked with never amounted to more than like Tom Arnold and Terry Bradshaw....lol not anywhere near as awesome as the Academy award winning crowds

Quoting Lunarprancer:

An insider eh?  Awesome, now I am fantasizing about you =0)

Quoting LectioDivina:

She's not a nice person...I do know a lot of people that worked with her, and they all hate her too.

She's mean, she's rude, she treats those kids like they annoy her all day, and she acts like she's doing the crew a favor by moving in front of the camera so they can get the shot....

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

How so?

Quoting LectioDivina:

Se's always just going to be a bitter douche bag to me...

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM

He is in my house.  Used to watch him everyweek before football on pregame show.  

Quoting Lunarprancer:

I know, right?  He is uber fameous!

Quoting erinsmom1964:

I LOVE Terry Bradshaw  

Quoting LectioDivina:

lol I've still never personally met her, I just know people that have... My celebrities I worked with never amounted to more than like Tom Arnold and Terry Bradshaw....lol not anywhere near as awesome as the Academy award winning crowds

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting LectioDivina:

She's not a nice person...I do know a lot of people that worked with her, and they all hate her too.

She's mean, she's rude, she treats those kids like they annoy her all day, and she acts like she's doing the crew a favor by moving in front of the camera so they can get the shot....

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

How so?

Quoting LectioDivina:

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on May. 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Seriously, with 2 kids there's no way with all the cash in the world I look that put together. Does she love kids? Sure. Does she raise them? Uh no. Did she sleep with a married man and get knocked up? Yes, therefore a home wrecker.

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

How do you know what she does when there is not a camera around?

Quoting MissTacoBell:

When there's a camera lense around she sure is....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CDMelty
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:47 AM

She's a homewrecker.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM

OK, not in love with either of them, but, people keep saying she is a "homewrecker."  You cannot wreck a home that is strong in its foundation.  She didn't do it, they did it and I imagine Jen is glad it happened too.  JMO

Quoting AdellesMom:

Well, she's a homewrecker. I also think that she was adopting kids as a form of charity instead of doing it out of genuine love. I think she's an attention whore.

Then again, I think most celebs are attention whores. lol

With light and love

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM

He seemed like it ...really genuine.  I have seen him talk about his battles with depression so openly.  I have always liked him.

Quoting LectioDivina:

He's actually a very nice guy :)

Quoting erinsmom1964:

I LOVE Terry Bradshaw  

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting ArianasMama2007:

How so?

Quoting LectioDivina:

LntLckrsCmQut
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Quoting coolmommy2x:

I forget how Chelsea Handler said it but I thought her criticism was dead on. She preaches love and happiness and then stepped in and helped herself to another woman's husband. Yes, Brad Pitt is just as responsible and I can't stand him either. I've never been a fan of his.

He obviously made himself edible. If it wasn't her, it would be someone else. The fault lies solely on him.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM

What does that word mean to you?

Quoting CDMelty:

She's a homewrecker.

With light and love

mi4339mi
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM

They have. Have you seen all of the homes she and Brad are helping build in New Orleans after Katrina? They mostly funded the rebuilding of the 9 Ward.

Quoting momswag:

I don't criticize her but I wish she would use her philanthropist spirit here in the US where she is a resident of. There is so much good she could do HERE on our streets. But hey, help is help and she does more then most. 

LectioDivina
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting LectioDivina:

Quoting LntLckrsCmQut:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

And she's a home wrecker.

Horse maneur. You can't break up a home in which you do not live.

Sure you can...the ball doesn't have to be inside the house...

No one forced Brad Pitt and that other gross guy to leave their spouses for her. They have a mind of their own and chose to leave them.  There are two people in a relationship and only two people can break up that relationship. You can't blame an outsider.  Besides, from what I have heard is that both relationships were pretty rocky, so they probably would have ended with or without Jolie. I just find it very stupid to blame someone who has no ties to a relationship. And I don't particularly care for Jolie, and I find her to be a horrible actress, but she isn't a home wrecker.

I dunno... Long before I was married I knew not to touch a married man...I knew that I would feel guilt over another woman's pain if I did...

Instinctively most women feel it's wrong... I don't know why that would be if there really is no reason to...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN