Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thats a new level of laziness for him!!!

i have vented about dh being  a lazy ass before but this morning... aaaahhhh

his oatmeal was in the microwave, i was working on his lunch, like in the middle of slicing tomatoes when he came out to the living room and asked about his breakfast. I told him it was in the microwave..... he was actually closer to the microwave at this point, like inbetween me and the microwave and he just turned around and sat down at his computer waiting for me to bring it to him!!!

and then acted all confused when that upset me....

but i tried to give him the benefit of hte doubt, maybe he had to pay bills or something.. so i brought his oatmeal to him stil... yeah he was reading the forums for a games he plays.......

i went off on him! I AM NOT A MAID!! I already DO EVERYTHING in this house! i do all of the housework, cooking, cleaning, yardwork, small maintnance jobs.... everything for the kids... i get up at 6 in the fricken morning to brew his coffee, make his lunch and breakfast, and HE CAN'T EVEN WALK TO THE FRICKEN MICROWAVE WHEN HE IS CLOSER!!!!!

then after he left he called me and reminded me it was trash day HE HAS TO WALK PAST THE TRASH can on his way to his work truck, and we put the trash can just right there next to the end of his work truck.... he wouldn't have had to take more then 3 extra step to take it out to the curb!!!

OMG i sound so petty right now! i'm just annoyed! he has completely broken his promise to stay off the computer till after 7pm the past several weeks.... and i'm sick of it!!! tomorrow i'm sleeping in!!!

revengeSiggy

by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Replies (11-20):
GraceHudson
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM
bump

MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Sort of spill the oatmeal in the keyboard..ds9 still wants me to open up his soda cans. He thinks he cant and he doesnt have the best hand co-ordination but still. I just said sorry I am busy and walked away. I have had it with him saying I cant. he did open the soda can btw. Fine neither can I....he is lazy too and gotten away with too much.

Quoting greatmom0805:

Sounds spoiled....I would load his computer w a virus too.....and hand him the lawn mower 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on May. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM

You don't sound petty at all.  WTF, does he make a kazillion dollars or something to warrant his attitude?

huntersmama711
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I understand how you feel. The other day df was outside washing his work truck so I put the bag of garbage by the door outside figuring he would put it in the shed until we can burn it. Nope. I go out yesterday morning and find trash all over. He had to walk past it to come in Sunday and past it to leave for work but couldn't be bothered. Not a fun mess to clean up!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Sleep in dont brew coffee dont make him bfast lunch or supper. Put garbage by door tell him to take it out when he leaves....hide computer and say he misplaced it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greatmom0805
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Quoting MicheleJM:

Sort of spill the oatmeal in the keyboard..ds9 still wants me to open up his soda cans. He thinks he cant and he doesnt have the best hand co-ordination but still. I just said sorry I am busy and walked away. I have had it with him saying I cant. Fine neither can I....he is lazy too and gotten away with too much.

I would skip the keyboard ,,,to easy to fix .I would go for the hard drive or change the settings for the internet... I bet  he got the can open? Take care of you they will learn 
Quoting greatmom0805:

Sounds spoiled....I would load his computer w a virus too.....and hand him the lawn mower 

gum.drop
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:01 AM
He's young

He might have a coordination disorder... Or an eye problem.

Or is that the only thing he does?

Quoting MicheleJM:

Sort of spill the oatmeal in the keyboard..ds9 still wants me to open up his soda cans. He thinks he cant and he doesnt have the best hand co-ordination but still. I just said sorry I am busy and walked away. I have had it with him saying I cant. he did open the soda can btw. Fine neither can I....he is lazy too and gotten away with too much.

Quoting greatmom0805:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on May. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Quoting Kool_Aide:

Do you think maybe he does this because he knows you will just handle it? Maybe stop or lighten your load. You didn't have to bring him that oatmeal, but you did and I bet he knew you would. It's your problem that you feel you have to serve him, to get up at 6 am to brew HIS coffee and to make all his meals. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with doing that. But, if it bothers you and you don't feel appreciated, then simply stop. It's quite simple.

Ollie123
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Wow that took some balls to call you and tell you about trash day.lol
MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM
He has speech apraxia and I think the co-ordination is related. But if something is hard he does not want to try. It isnt like he couldnt with a little effort. It is that it is easier to ask me. Then I get my other son saying wait a minute you said he needs ti learn these things. Sigh

Quoting gum.drop:

He's young

He might have a coordination disorder... Or an eye problem.

Or is that the only thing he does?

Quoting MicheleJM:

Quoting greatmom0805:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)