Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Omg! Our car finance company employes a bunch of fricken morons!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM
  • 22 Replies
I swear it must be a requirement to only use the breathing section of your brain to work there!! I can't wait till out car is paid off usually I just mail a check and only have to Talk to someone when ther stupid system doesn't register the payment and they call sayin we are late or I have to update insurance info. Today I called because I couldn't find the payment book so I wanted to
Get the address and make sure all I had to Was put the account number on The check. Easy right? Not so much I called an was on hold forever then I started to tell the lady what I was calling for and he cuts me off and says wait one minuet just wait and puts me on hold again, then their dumb phone hung up on me so I call back and wait some more. She gets on the line and tells me she had a lot of people comming in to make payments that's why she put me on hold WTF!?
This ain't the first problem I have had with them. Once they ran my check (they donut electronically) for the wrong ammount I had the right ammount written on the check and even had the electronic copy they sent the bank with the right ammount on it. Then they tried to get us to
Pay the full ammount again because "they don't take partial payments" they would not let me just pay the difference for their screwup they wanted the full payment even though they had taken all but $50 of it out of my account already. 6 more months and the damn thing will be paid off an I wont have to deal
With all that stupid anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
grey7399
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM

omg.  god bless my mom for helping me buy my truck outright

mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:02 PM
We've only done credit union loans. Sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM
We where saving to buy a car outright too but then our old one took a crap and we had to finance I hate financing!

Quoting grey7399:

omg.  god bless my mom for helping me buy my truck outright

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
connie45
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Then is it your turn to get a car?

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Oh my gosh! Forgive the typos I'm in my phone and it has a mind of its own!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livinwith3boys
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Sounds like in house financing....but that sucks...We have Ally and I love them...I was upset when our loan was moved from GMAC but we have had no problems at all with the new finance company!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM
We will probably set aside the monu we would have spent on the car payment save untill we can buy hubby a nice small non gas guzzeling car for driving to and from work right now he's driving our expedition 45 miles to and from work every day

Quoting connie45:

Then is it your turn to get a car?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yayay15
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Lol @ ammount.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Oh my gosh! Forgive the typos I'm in my phone and it has a mind of its own!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM
It's not financed through the dealer but they did set it up. We had to go out and get a car fast because the old one blew the head gasket and some other stuff in the engine was screwed up and hubs had to get to an from work

Quoting Livinwith3boys:

Sounds like in house financing....but that sucks...We have Ally and I love them...I was upset when our loan was moved from GMAC but we have had no problems at all with the new finance company!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on May. 8, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Sorry :-( that sounds aweful! I hope you dont have to deal with them anymore!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)