Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

baby wearing moms!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM
  • 9 Replies
Ds is a pretty clingy baby. Which I don't mind, I hold him whenever he needs me to. Anyways, I need a good baby carrier / wrap etc. He's 9 months old, 20 lbs, and 32 inches. I have a moby but it doesn't work the greatest now that he's bigger.

I want to be able to take a walk, clean my house, and play with dd and have both hands free.

I'd like to be able to nurse in it, but that's not a must have.
Oh and it must be comfortable!

Thank you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
usmcwifey11
by Krysti on May. 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Sorry, I meant to add that I'm looking for recommendations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I use a chicco baby carrier for my almost 19 lb and 28 inch DD. It has a lumbar back support and is comfy!

hriabywx4
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:22 PM
A woven wrap is like the moby but stronger. Mei ties are nice too. I recently bought an Ergo and love it! I can carry my 40lb almost 5 yr old on my back in it very comfortably (not that i do but i did try it when i first got it to see :D )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Krysti on May. 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Thank you!

Quoting hriabywx4:

A woven wrap is like the moby but stronger. Mei ties are nice too. I recently bought an Ergo and love it! I can carry my 40lb almost 5 yr old on my back in it very comfortably (not that i do but i did try it when i first got it to see :D )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simple-Beauty
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Ergo! I love my Ergo, I'm very petite, and I can carry my 22lb son for hours with absolutely no discomfort.

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I swore by my new native sling, that thing was AMAZING!!!!! My sil fell in love with hers that she got with my niece too. If DH and I were to have another baby I would bust out my new native and use nothing else! It made BF easy and kept me covered and kept baby comfortable and happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:12 AM

I have the Hipster and my daughter just turned 2 and can still fit comfortably in it!  It transfers the weight of the child across the neck and back so there is less strain.  I LOVE it!

triforcechick
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Ergo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eyedoleyes
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:13 AM
I love my mei tai dh loves the patupum! :) good luck in your search and check out hyena cart's spots corner. You can get one less expensive that way so if its not the one for you, you haven't spent top $ and can try another.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)