Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wow my husband is good!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had him stop at Joanne's on the way home from work for ribbon for our smurfs hair bow that's a pretty close match! He didnt have the leotard with him either And my first bow ever isn't too shabby either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Hey !! Look at my bow!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM

That is a pretty bow...For some reason thought you had a boy in the recital, not a girl  LOL.

outtamymynd
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Nice! I was never any good at making bows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:54 PM
I actually have 2 girls and a boy but for some reason I offered to make bows for all of the other girls! I have to make 2 for each girl that's 20 bows sigh!I swear I have a death wish! I'm also making 80 cupcakes or my SILs baby shower Sunday!

Quoting frndlyfn:

That is a pretty bow...For some reason thought you had a boy in the recital, not a girl  LOL.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:56 PM

OH ok.  That explains my confusion. I thought only the son was in recital so couldnt figure out why he was wearing a bow  LOL.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I actually have 2 girls and a boy but for some reason I offered to make bows for all of the other girls! I have to make 2 for each girl that's 20 bows sigh!I swear I have a death wish! I'm also making 80 cupcakes or my SILs baby shower Sunday!

Quoting frndlyfn:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I told him I was going to make him a big one for the top o his head and he said " you are so mean I need a brother!"

Quoting frndlyfn:

OH ok.  That explains my confusion. I thought only the son was in recital so couldnt figure out why he was wearing a bow  LOL.

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Nice Bow!! 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks one down 19 to go!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Nice Bow!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM
It wasn't too hard but it is kind of crooked hopefully it will get eaiser and faster as I go or it will take me forever to do them all

Quoting outtamymynd:

Nice! I was never any good at making bows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on May. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM

busy busy!!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN