Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's going on with me?!?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 22 Replies
When I was pregnant with ds I would be dizzy all the time. To the point I pretty much passed out. I found out I was anemic and they put me on Iron pills. Well it's been the same way since I had him but lately it's gotten ALOT worse. I get super dizzy every time I get up and my hearing goes out, like I'm under water. My vision get blurry and fuzzy and I feel myself swaying back and forth. Does anyone experience this? What is it thats causeing it. Im taking the prenatals and iron pills again and it's not helping. Im going to get my blood tested at my check up in June if its not gotten better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShannaBee
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I am hypoglycemic and have dizzy spells, shaking spells, and migranes. Also low energy. I cannot skip a meal or I shake. Fruit helps me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I barely ever have energy. I'm not the best eater but it doesnt seem like that affects it much.

Quoting ShannaBee:

I am hypoglycemic and have dizzy spells, shaking spells, and migranes. Also low energy. I cannot skip a meal or I shake. Fruit helps me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nerdymom28
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 11:27 PM
I've had that, on and off. Could it be a blood pressure thing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

It sounds like blood pressure issues or vertigo. They diagnose vertigo on symptoms alone and there isn't a blood test to detect it.

AmberRose1122
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM
When I was pregnant and that happened, my doctors discovered that my protein levels were off, and I had super high blood pressure. 8 years later, I still have the blood pressure issues. Good luck on getting it figured out, and keep asking until they do!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clubpenguin
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM
It sound silly but my family gets this with allergies. Can you take an allergy pill?
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I wouldn't wait until June, I'd make an appointment right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by on May. 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Ugh i'm sorry momma I get that way when I'm REALLY hungry (or pregnant and hungry lol) or when I'm anemic (which I usually am) usually though I'm just super tired when I'm low on iron. Other than that I'm not sure what it could be. good luck to you and I hope they figure it out soon for you! Hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)