Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thank you God! Thank you! I can't stop crying! *pics*

Posted by   + Show Post

I found pictures!! On this stupid stupid site I used to go on all the time before Myspace even came around - holy shit! I can't stop crying tears of fucking happiness!!!! I am over the moon!!

Pictures!! Hundreds, I thought I would never see again, they just brought him alive to me again, they just brought him to me. I have something to hold onto now! My God I couldn't be more... in heaven right now... I had to tell someone, sorry this is a ramble! 

Truly this is a blessing, the biggest one I have been in my life. I just can't believe it, some are pictures I don't even freaking remember, years worth!

Here are some!!

Our first date, the only picture I found of it but oh well! Amazed I have this one now!

he was messing with the webcam while i was getting dressed haha.

and these ones below are when we literally FIRST got together. So these are my most beloved photos of them all.

Him and his parents, which I honestly don't believe anyone has many pictures of at all. 

our first christmas together

God I miss him... so much. ... I literally think I will sleep peacefully tonight. I have been having nightmares since he has died literally... I am breathing good right now, I will sleep ok tonight. Thank yiou God almightyl.

I know this post is already long because of all the pictures but I saw it was featured and now everyone is reading it, lol, so I wanted to just add an edit - this is my sons' father. Last September, when he was 28 - he commited suicide. I have just found all these pictures of him plus many, many many more. Just on and old site I used to use. I stumbled into them last night and was just bawling forever looking through them, never thoguht I would see them again - half of them I never even remembered taking! It's a blessing in my life right now, I can't get him back but now I have all these memories back in focus, it's  ablessing.

Thank you all!

by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Replies (331-332):
RoseWall
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I am so sorry for the loss of your loved one. and i am so happy with you for finding the pics.

hugs.

damiensmom2011
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM

that is very touching. I'm sorry you lost him, but I am glad that you found these and could have some memories. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)