Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thank you God! Thank you! I can't stop crying! *pics*

Posted by   + Show Post

I found pictures!! On this stupid stupid site I used to go on all the time before Myspace even came around - holy shit! I can't stop crying tears of fucking happiness!!!! I am over the moon!!

Pictures!! Hundreds, I thought I would never see again, they just brought him alive to me again, they just brought him to me. I have something to hold onto now! My God I couldn't be more... in heaven right now... I had to tell someone, sorry this is a ramble! 

Truly this is a blessing, the biggest one I have been in my life. I just can't believe it, some are pictures I don't even freaking remember, years worth!

Here are some!!

Our first date, the only picture I found of it but oh well! Amazed I have this one now!

he was messing with the webcam while i was getting dressed haha.

and these ones below are when we literally FIRST got together. So these are my most beloved photos of them all.

Him and his parents, which I honestly don't believe anyone has many pictures of at all. 

our first christmas together

God I miss him... so much. ... I literally think I will sleep peacefully tonight. I have been having nightmares since he has died literally... I am breathing good right now, I will sleep ok tonight. Thank yiou God almightyl.

I know this post is already long because of all the pictures but I saw it was featured and now everyone is reading it, lol, so I wanted to just add an edit - this is my sons' father. Last September, when he was 28 - he commited suicide. I have just found all these pictures of him plus many, many many more. Just on and old site I used to use. I stumbled into them last night and was just bawling forever looking through them, never thoguht I would see them again - half of them I never even remembered taking! It's a blessing in my life right now, I can't get him back but now I have all these memories back in focus, it's  ablessing.

Thank you all!

by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM
Replies (191-200):
myhandsomelove
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:43 PM

im happy for you!!!

arnptee
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking loss.  May you find the comfort and peace in the treasure you have found.

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. -Prov 4:23

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:40 PM

That is so wonderful you found all of your precious memories again!

JustCJ
by Charlotte on May. 10, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I am so so so happy for you dolly. That is a blessing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I can't stop smiling. I'm super happy for you mom! Lots of LOVE coming from this direction.

haskins20amber
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:28 AM
That's awesome!
love_me4ever
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM
omg I would cry hysterically, im happy for you, he seemed so happy :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
love_me4ever
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
omg this photo just makes me cry, its a beautiful photo, you are beautiful btw, omgg I cant imagine how you feel

Quoting IWannaLoveAgain:

This is a great picture. His quiet smirk and your loving eyes. Its great. :)

Quoting SevysMomma:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazi184
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Aw. So happy for you!:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdensMommy1107
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I'm so happy for you! Especially after reading that he is not here anymore. These pictures truly are something special. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)