Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

so my attention has been called to this video of a malaysian mother abusing her 8 MONTH OLD BABY i could barly watch a full min of the video it's full length is 4:20.....

"STATUS OF INFANT ABUSE VIDEO: Relation to the dissemination of child abuse videos through social media, the police have received nearly 300 complaints and comments from the public that the average sympathetic and concerned with the fate of the baby tears, For information, the cases have been reported in IPD Petaling Jaya on May 29, 2011, and arrests have been made on the same day. Perpetrator is the biological mother of abused baby girl. Women are currently serving a prison sentence of 18 months commencing on the date of arrest under Section 31 (1) Children Act 2001." - By M03_H
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Replies (141-150):
maris1192
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:08 PM
I wish this video would quit being posted. I watched it last night and was horrified I wouldn't want anyone else to watch it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yo.momma.
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM

well the video i posted was removed from the website i think it has been removed everywhere but i have not searched for it outside of posting it here

Quoting maris1192:

I wish this video would quit being posted. I watched it last night and was horrified I wouldn't want anyone else to watch it.

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:09 PM

18 months, fuck that...That bitch should be dropped into a shark tank, during her next period.

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It is really no different than detailed news stories people post about a mom putting an infant in a microwave, or a dad beating a toddler to death, or some lunatic cunt stabbing her baby to death.

Quoting maris1192:

maris1192
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Actually it is different when it's a video your actually seeing what's going on, hearing the baby cry. When your reading it you can't understand the full extinct of whAts going on. Plus a news story is never usually posted over and over like this video

Quoting Paperfishies:

It is really no different than detailed news stories people post about a mom putting an infant in a microwave, or a dad beating a toddler to death, or some lunatic cunt stabbing her baby to death.

Quoting maris1192:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Not watching it.

outtamymynd
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I could only watched a few seconds of it, she should be shot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyelyns_mommie
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:23 PM
I watched it last night and cried. Worse my daughter was sitting next to me watching dora I had my head phones on and didn't notice she had looked over at the computer I was crying for that poor child and my two year old ask me why she was hitting the baby. I lost it. I cuddled my daughter and told her because she is bad. I didn't let go of my daughter all night. I feel so bad she saw that ;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Our imaginations are often much worse, it's the same thing...This video should be posted over and over and over, child abuse isn't pretty and far too many people have the "It's not my kid, it's not my business" attitude.  No one is being forced to watched the video.

Quoting maris1192:

Actually it is different when it's a video your actually seeing what's going on, hearing the baby cry. When your reading it you can't understand the full extinct of whAts going on. Plus a news story is never usually posted over and over like this video

Quoting Paperfishies:

Quoting maris1192:

KITTYCAT1
by Meow on May. 10, 2012 at 4:25 PM

That's disgusting. What's makes it even worse though is that there is a kid (looks like a kid) standing there and someone is taping it so obviously this isn't out of the ordinary for this woman. I can't understand for the life of me how she could sit there calmly and hit that baby like that. She isn't in a crazy rage.....that wouldn't make it any better. She's just sitting there. She could have gotten up and walked away. It almost like she's doing it because she enjoys it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)