Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Should I talk to the school tommrow or call the cops?

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM
  • 98 Replies
My little brother was caught having his phone out at school today. He knows better and is in trouble for that. The teacher called me and said she was taking the phone till the end of the day. Fine by me. Well at he end of the day I got a call from the teacher saying the phone must have been stole off her desk. Obviously I am irritated but she said she was going to talk to the principal to see how the school handles this situation and she did apologize. Well tonight I am sitting here looking online to see what calls were made before I could disconnect it. I called 3 of them. Well 2 of the parents got it out of their kids who called them off the phone. One of the numbers they called was supposedly the kid they are saying stole the phones home number. I called the number but they did not answer and I didn't leave a message. Well now I am debating on calling the cops and giving them the name and home phone number of this kid or waiting for school tommrow and having them talk to the kid? Btw both parents I talked to said they would allow their kids talk to police or school to verify their it was that kid. My lb said this kid is in one of his classes.
Update
The cops are taking statements from the other kids (have talked to them on the phone) and has called the kids home but they are not answering. The cops said they will be getting the kids address and pull him out of class tommrow and I should have my lb phone back tommrow hopefully
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyStork
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Call the cops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudGBmama
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 7:01 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd call the cops and have a dew words with the teacher about leaving items like that in her desk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyoftwo103
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Call the cops. 

hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Call the cops.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM
how old are these kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nautired
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:05 PM
I can't believe the teacher left it out on her desk. You would think she'd lock it inside or something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife732010

Call the cops before he ruins the phone or sells it

PinkyPan
1 mom liked this

Call the cops. The schools are a waste of time when it comes to resolving a problem.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on May. 9, 2012 at 7:07 PM

How old are these kids?

cdi
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Lb is 12 almost 13 so I assume this kid is around the same

Quoting saraface5383:

how old are these kids?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)