Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

God made adam and eve, not Adam and Steve!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, I was waiting for class to start when two of my friends sat down at the table with me, and one of them whom happen to be gay, was complaining about her wife, she was talking to me mind you, when my other "friend" pipes up and says "Well, you know it's the demon spirits trying to tell you something, god did not create you to be with other women, he made adam and eve not adam and steve" ;0 I was like "wut?" my friend was so hurt and mad she could not put into words what she wanted to say, and thus I said "let's take for granted she was even talking to you, what she does in her personal life is none of your effin' business, furthermore, you're what, 9 mths pregnant shacked up with some guy? what does your bible say about that?" omg, I can't remember all I said, I was so upset. what gives her or anyone else any right to judge someone's sexual preference? anyways, how is YOUR night going?

by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Beloved.
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:41 PM

BUMP!

Perfect.Pixie
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Boo for ignorance! And being rude!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM
4 moms liked this
God made Adam and Steve and Eve and Beth and every other person on the planet. Flawed logic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Beloved.
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM

BUMP!

youngashleyd
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Good for you! That whole argument is so lame to me. It is the most ignorant and childish way to express your religious views.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirlsmommy
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
God created love
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PurpleGlitter84
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM
That sign used to be on the door of my husbands families church. I think people can believe whatever they think is right just don't go around shoving it in my face same goes for the oposin side. I'm all for everyone having their own opinion but don't be rude when people believe the oposit. My night is going ok. I'm really tired. Hope your night gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on May. 9, 2012 at 8:48 PM

just because adam and steve cant procreate doesnt mean they can't love each other. i'da been so mad.

LectioDivina
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:49 PM

That's so beyond bizzare to say that to someone...

Let them know that he created Adam and Lillith First so technically the door was Opened by God Himself...

singlemom1208
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Talk about rude!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN