CafeMom is excited to announce a way we're featuring many of our terrific moms. Selected moms will respond to our "Mom of the Day" interview questions, and their interviews will then be posted in the group that they spend the most time in.
Our current featured mom, np365, hangs out in a bunch of different groups on CafeMom.
1. What has been your defining moment as a mom so far?
Seeing all of my kids smile at me for the first time :)
2. What group do you most frequently hang out in on CafeMom?
I'm all over the place, I like to get a feel for everyone.
3. What do you like most about CafeMom?
That it's JUST moms! Everyone can understand what you are saying!
4. A mom's spare time is precious (if it exists at all!). How do you spend yours? (Aside from on CafeMom, of course.)
Um...spare time, what's that?
5. What are your favorites:
Movie: Father of the Bride
Song: You're my better half - Keith Urban
Place to travel to: Anywhere with the kids :)
6. Which celebrity mom would you most like to hang out with, and why?
Tori Spelling! She is so chic and I love her!
7. If you could give a new mom one piece of advice, what would it be?
Cherish every moment, it flashes before your eyes.
8. If you had to choose, what single word best sums you up?
9. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? And if you work, what's your job?
I wanted to be a teacher. I was a teacher but quit when I had my third kid Jacob to become a stay at home mom
10. If you could trade places with any one person for a day, who would it be?
No one! I love who I am and the life I have!
Now answer her question for YOU:
What makes you happy?