Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are your plans for Mother's Day? UPDATE!

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM
  • 100 Replies
I'm working :(

Let me live vicariously through you and tell me what are your plans?

Hubs an the kids ended up surprising me at work with flowers and a balloon :) (pic on page 10) then my dad cooked dinner for us and my mom and then we took hubs to the airport :( overall it was a good day except for the last part.

I hope you all had a wonderful mothers day :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I work in the morning, but I am going to spend the afternoon and evening with my family. They are surprising me with dinner. I have no idea what or where but I am looking forward to it.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

We are going to a carnival

mitchiesgirl
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I work all day and then hubs takes a late flight out for a business trip :(

Quoting Reina13:

I work in the morning, but I am going to spend the afternoon and evening with my family. They are surprising me with dinner. I have no idea what or where but I am looking forward to it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovin_life85
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

We are celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow at the beach. It has been a LONG week at work so I am so looking forward to it!

arabellelynn
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM
No idea for the morning yet but in the evening we are going to dinner with my parents, bro/SIL and little sis (her first m-day). DF has something planned for sat when we are child-free but no idea What yet!
Sucks you have to work :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mitchiesgirl
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Ya :(((( Ive never worked on mother's day for as long as I've been a parent (10years).... I'm more bummed that I work all day and then hubs has a flight later for a business trip :(

Yours sounds like it will be nice :) enjoy :)

Quoting arabellelynn:

No idea for the morning yet but in the evening we are going to dinner with my parents, bro/SIL and little sis (her first m-day). DF has something planned for sat when we are child-free but no idea What yet!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arabellelynn
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Ty :)
I hope you guys get to do something tonight it tomorrow. Or when he gets back! :)

Quoting mitchiesgirl:

Ya :(((( Ive never worked on mother's day for as long as I've been a parent (10years).... I'm more bummed that I work all day and then hubs has a flight later for a business trip :(

Yours sounds like it will be nice :) enjoy :)

Quoting arabellelynn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boysmom5
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I work nights this weekend, so I'll be sleeping lol. I hope all of you have great Mother's Day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mitty18
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
It's our church's 75th anniversary celebration. We'll go to churcj and then a catered dinner at the old middle school. After all that, we'll have a nice afternoon at the playground with the kids, spending time as a family :-)

Sorry you work. That totally sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nerys-Kianna
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Gonna be a normal Sunday like every Sunday. Me standing in the kitchen making pancakes, fruitsalad, coffee and chocomilk. Then after breakfast is laundry time and if I am fast I've got some relaxing time before it's time to cook dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)