Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

when i had my dog tied up this morning. he ruined

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
  • 29 Replies
My nieghbors roses. Not all of them. But one large branch completly knocked over. I noticed before my neighbor got home. I cut it off and threw that piece away. Honestly I can't even tell now that the branch is missing. If u were me would u keep ur mouth shut about the branch? Or say sorry and tell the truth. My nieghbor isn't that friendly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kjfamily
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I would notice .. I baby my flowers and tend to them daily.. She is gonna know..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on May. 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM
OkAy I think I. Would notice to. I am sorry

Quoting kjfamily:

I would notice .. I baby my flowers and tend to them daily.. She is gonna know..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GomezMami2908
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:42 AM

A gardener would notice, especially if it's roses. It's gonna be noticed. 

grey7399
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:44 AM

That is a tough call to make.  What kind of reparation could they demand?  Could you afford to buy her a new large bush?  I'm not into roses so I have no idea how much they are but I was looking for some blackberry canes and I saw some roses in the same section - they're $7 - $15 for the little ones?  

That also won't fix the bush.

I would guess I would apologize and promise (follow through) on preventing my dog from damaging their property again.  And suck up whatever they ask of me.

newmami10
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:46 AM
I would keep quiet lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilydoyle
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM
i wouldn't say anything unless they notice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rydersmommy616
by Crazy on May. 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Thts a good idea. I'm making my husband shorten the leash tonight. The bush or roses is huge and my dog recked a branch the roots. So I think I will be okay and nt have to replace it. Thnks for the advice

Quoting grey7399:

That is a tough call to make.  What kind of reparation could they demand?  Could you afford to buy her a new large bush?  I'm not into roses so I have no idea how much they are but I was looking for some blackberry canes and I saw some roses in the same section - they're $7 - $15 for the little ones?  

That also won't fix the bush.

I would guess I would apologize and promise (follow through) on preventing my dog from damaging their property again.  And suck up whatever they ask of me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PartiallyNormal
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Don't say anything until she notices lol...
Sweets27
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Don't say anything and hope she doesn't notice. Just keep your dog out of the area. I have flowers in the front so I would notice. I wouldn't be upset if it was an accident but if it continues I would be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHarper
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:52 AM

It's going to be noticed by your neighbor if a large branch from their rose bush is gone. You should say something, apologize, and offer to pay for a new bush if they want one. Next time, make sure your dog isn't in reach of their things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)