Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My dds eyes are an extreme blue/white and my ds eyes are hazel. Dh and i both have brown eyes. Isnt that crazy?? Anybody elses kids have unexpected eye color?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:42 AM
Replies (31-40):
DutchMama2010
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:40 AM
My hubby has the prettiest green eyes! I have hazel eyes, we narrowed it down to the kiddos having either brown or green eyes. However both of our babies have bright blue eyes! (Lots of blue eyes in the family)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starryeyez23
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Dh has black hair and dark brown eyes. I have almost black ( 1 shade away) hair and hazel/ green eyes. Ds2 has blonde hair and bright blue eyes :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeytonNBella
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:44 AM
DH has brown eyes, mine are blue, all of our kids (3) have some shade of brown for their eye colors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyraven16
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:48 AM
My eyes were brown until I was about 7-8 and now they are hazel so idk what my kids will have in the long run. My oldest had blue/gray for the first 6-8mo and then they turned brown but they are light brown.
My youngest had green as a baby and now his are a light brown with a touch of green.
Both their dads have brown eyes and hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aspiemom0203
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM
My DD has light blue & we are both brown. Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clubpenguin
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Dh has green I have brown, ds 1 has light blue,ds 2 has amazing crystal blue,dd 1 has hazel, dd 2 has brown all different.
Jnc91
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Well my son is part Filipino so I assumed he would be darker. Nope. He has strawberry blonde hair and greenish eyes.
WesAndNicksMom
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM
I have blue eyes and so do both of my kids but my oldests dad had brown eyes and was shocked that Wes had blue lol. His brother had blue eyes though so it was a recessive gene apparently lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christina1285
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM

my oldest has blue eyes, like bright blue.  i have brown eyes and his daddy has hazel eyes.  but my moms side all have blue eyes pretty much

my youngest has brown eyes like me

SevysMomma
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I have hazel eyes - DS' dad had bright baby blue's. DS has brown/hazel. =P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN