Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what are your absolute must haves??????

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
What did u ladies take to the hospital when u have birth? I go in on the 26th, and I need to start getting a bag ready. It has been so long since I was in there with my dd, that I don't remember the essentials! So what are you're must have items to take with?

by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shaedog3
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM

BUMP!

christina0607
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Not much. I just brought some clothes and soap and shampoo. I keep my packing light.

ermka
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Breathmints or gum... pens & paper.. an extra comfy pillow.

For the baby? All I took was a couple of coming home outfits a receiving blanket & a heavier blanket..

You never need as much as you think you will
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamiensMommy1
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:03 PM
I took clothes and toiletries for dh and I. laptop w charger, ipod and phone chargers, baby clothes, blankets and his baby book. I also packed a few snacks and tylenol and allergy meds for dh :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Josie.Grossie
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Comfy pajamas

Magazines to read

My own toiletries
My own pads to wear

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NowImAMom...
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:04 PM
I brought clothes for me to wear home, clothes for LO to wear home, toiletries (in my case travel sized: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, and a headband, deodorant), my boppy pillow, electronics (phone&charger, camera&charger, video camera&batteries), nail file (for LO's nails as they are too soft to clip), clothes for SO, my wallet, baby book so I could get footprints, and a bag of chocolate as a gift for the nurses.
I did bring other things that all turned out unnecessary, so I only listed what I needed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberRose1122
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Mascara
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Starr1089
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Comfy clothes,brush,toothbrush,shampoo/conditioner, bodywash,camera, phone charger,hair ties and houseshoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)