Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ok, I'm 32 weeks, though I have a feeling I'm a little further than what my doctor thinks. Anyways, I get crazy stares in public and when I tell someone that I'm only 32 weeks, you'd think I said that my baby was going to be botn with 4 heads. Every, single time, I get something to the extent of "There is no WAY you are making to it to July!!!". I don't get offended, as I know my belly is huge, lol, but seriously...am I that much larger than average? Last night, some couple walked by me, the guy looked at my belly and said "Whoa". I was like, "Ok, really?!!!"

This is my second baby, and I got the same kinda comments with my son.

Now...my boobs have gotten up to an E (ridiculous, I know), so keep that in mind when looking at proportion, lol.

This was my first pregnancy with my son at 32 weeks. I do think I'm bigger this time, now that I'm comparing them.

by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Replies (71-72):
tennisgal
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Yes, you look very much full term. 

Due9
by your-bff on May. 12, 2012 at 1:25 AM

You have a cute belly! With my second, I was also alot bigger. It gets even worse with a third. I will soon experience that when we concieve again. You may look a little bigger than 32 weeks but alot of women do. It's no big deal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)