Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My SO is an a** update***Happy mothers day! yeah ok...

Posted by   + Show Post

My SO and DS been talking about having a cookout all week for Mother's day. Well, I had to work this weekend but I took Sunday off. When I got home from work, I couldn't believe my eyes...my house was full of half tipsy and half drunk guest. SO took it upon himself, to have the BBQ today instead of tomorrow because the news said it's supposed to rain...now I would've been fine with that, if SO would've called me and maybe I could have left early but noooo. When I got there half of the guest didn't notice I walked in and after being there a min or so, SO and a few people yelled, "Happy Mother's day!" I wanted to choke him! What the fuck made him think, that I would be ok, with him spending my special day with everyone except for me? To make things worst, most of the food was gone and SO saved a plate for me in the fridge! He claims he didn't wanna call me because he wanted it to be a surprise. SO and all the guest can go fuck them selves for all I care. My kids spent our special moment, with everyone else mother but their own.

*update* SO woke up with a hangover and DS gave me a home made card...I've kept my cool so far but payback's a mother fucker! I can't wait till father's day :)

by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Replies (11-15):
Ideal_Lady
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM

He better hope the gift is worth me keeping him around or else...

Quoting HouseMa:

That's fucked up.

I'm sorry he's an asshole.  That would be grounds for packing up his shit and telling him to get lost for a few days.

PinkyPan
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:21 PM

That was pretty shitty of him. I would be soooo pissed! I am so sorry.

beaularson91
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM

oh there would have been words and he better be doing some major sucking up to you tommorrow

Ideal_Lady
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM

bump

-KC-
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea karmas a bitch ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)