Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Ugh I can't believe my husband ruined mothers day!! Piog? Edit with the rest of my day you won't believe this!!

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM
  • 85 Replies
11 moms liked this
Ugh this selfish jerk let me sleep in today him and the kids made me breakfast in bed but here is where it gets all ruined I told him I wanted I damn sandwich on a English muffin and you know this asshole had the nerve to put it on a croissant! Ugh he even got me a great gift but it's the wrong damn color I mean really how dare he.
Now this jerk took the kids out fishing so I can stay home and relax maybe take a nap.i just can't believe this man I mean who could he.and if he doesn't come back with the right icecream cake and my watermelon that's it we are getting divorced!!

Ugh so can you believe he brought me home 2 icecream cakes .is he trying to say im fathow could then he expected me to make the dinner but he ended up doing it.(what's he trying to say I can't cook).but that's not the worse part.this jerk gave out kids a bath!! Is he implying I don't give our kids baths!! That's it.i will be divorcing him!!

I'm just kidding mamas but I mean reall that's all I see on here is women bitching.so anyways hope you mamas enjoy your day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apollos82
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Mother's Day, you spoiled mama! :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay.....................

I thought you had lost your mind until I read the last line, lol

luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I see so many post about women bitching that they got crappy gifts of they got nothing or whatever I was just making a joke

Quoting Sassy762:

Okay.....................

I thought you had lost your mind until I read the last line, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Happy mothers day to you mama enjoy it!!

Quoting Apollos82:

Happy Mother's Day, you spoiled mama! :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
touchingstars
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM
I got nothing and im perfectly fine with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM
The only thing I did ask for was an icecream cake an I told him he didn't have to even get it for mothers days as long as I get one I'm pregnant and craving one so bad it's killing me!

Quoting touchingstars:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
touchingstars
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM
I got ice cream in my freexer

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

The only thing I did ask for was an icecream cake an I told him he didn't have to even get it for mothers days as long as I get one I'm pregnant and craving one so bad it's killing me!

Quoting touchingstars:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Moogie1005
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM
That's not much to ask for. I hope he brings it soon. Happy Mother's Day!

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting touchingstars:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Breezzzy
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:17 PM
O fuck glade u were pulling legs here my girls are the best got me pics cookies copons but im trying to get out of bed 8 months pregnet and tryed taking kids to sisters but my cars sounding like a truck ready to blow but ill make the best of it and injoy my beautiful girls!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:17 PM
I do to but it's not the same to me I tried it and it really wasn't doing it for me lol

Quoting touchingstars:

I got ice cream in my freexer

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

Quoting touchingstars:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)