Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

im going to vent here to not say anything right now...

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM
  • 5 Replies
So we are having ds's b day party today. Well im fighting with the inlaws. Im beyond sick of them enabling dh's drinking. Anyway, bil made it here first. A week ago he was leaving me voice mails about kicking my ass and wont even look at me. His wife wont talk to me. And what pisses me off is he is also completely ignoring MY older boys who adore him. They haven't noticed but it hurts me cause THEY busted their asses cleaning the house cause they were so excited. To top it off m and fil are not here yet. Neither is my dad who wants to kick bil's ass right now... I have BAD BAD BAD heartburn and gas. I've only slept an hour (worked last night) and I work tonight to. Fml. Dad just showed up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MountieMama
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonmomma
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Ok so far so good but the ignoring continues. Nothing will happen you can just cut the tension... atleast in laws are talking to my dad fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Red227
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

WHY did you invite all these angry and bitter people to your son's birthday party?

With relatives like that, the only b-day parties for my son would be with his little friends.

hautemama83
by Nichole on May. 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM
This is what I was wondering.

Quoting Red227:

WHY did you invite all these angry and bitter people to your son's birthday party?

With relatives like that, the only b-day parties for my son would be with his little friends.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonmomma
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:23 PM
ds loves all his grandparents. It wouldn't have been fair to him since I KNEW nothing other then passive aggressive bs would happen. He doesn't really have any little friends so all the grandparents and what not is all.

Quoting Red227:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN