Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

weird thought crossed my mind.. maybe i'm just a nerd.

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM
  • 22 Replies
1 mom liked this

so I was at work and needed to be in a few different places at once - and I thought.. wouldn't it be awesome if i could just teleport where I needed to be?  Then I started to really think it through... Hypothetically, if one were to teleport they would need to figure out first where they want to be, then do whatever scientific magic made them teleport to that location..  But what if 2 people were thinking of the same place at the same time??  Hypothetically... would they both not materialize together??  that would be weird being stuck to someone like that..  hmmmmm...  What do u think??

lmao... my brain takes me to weird places sometimes...  

by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HarschMama
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:10 PM
I've totally thought of that too! Or what if something was there?? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on May. 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM
they were fine in star trek....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcclainprincess
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

they were... but I'm thinking maybe that movie was fictional...  maybe??  

lol...

halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on May. 13, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Lol I'm sure if it was real there would be a wait time. Maybe a few second delay?

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

they were... but I'm thinking maybe that movie was fictional...  maybe??  

lol...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haskins20amber
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:23 PM
I laughed when I read this. I was reading a book the morganvill vampires and they had door ways that all you had to do was picture the place you wanted to go in your head and it was on the other side of the door as long the place you wanted to go had a doorway. It would be so nice just to open the door and go where you need to.
Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on May. 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM
God I wsh we could teleport and yes I have ha that same thought and Yes it makes you a nerd
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicole6870
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Yup you're a nerd! Lol. So am I, don't worry. Maybe that's why on Star Trek they had teleportation machines and they all had to stay still and stuff. Idk. But it would be great if it was possible. Maybe I wouldn't be late so often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcclainprincess
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Quoting haskins20amber:

I laughed when I read this. I was reading a book the morganvill vampires and they had door ways that all you had to do was picture the place you wanted to go in your head and it was on the other side of the door as long the place you wanted to go had a doorway. It would be so nice just to open the door and go where you need to.

I'm pretty sure I've read that series... pretty sure.. I have so many rattling around in my head it's hard to keep up.. I'm on the Hollows now..  I'm having trouble really getting into it.. Jane Yellowrock series... that one I couldnt put down. lol

But, back to topic at hand...  that would be lovely.. Oh, maybe there would be like a 'busy signal' if someones already at that spot??  haha

things4us5
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM

thought of this too... and I decided there would be a busy signal if someone else was at that exact same spot...everyones machines would be linked to ones they have permission to be at -during certain hours (your home, your bffs house), but ones for public places would basicly have like a line when you get in it'll say your number 9 in line for _____.

irishblarney11
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:46 PM

wow....i thought i was weird to think of what to make for dinner tomorrow or about all of the laundry i need to do in the middle of sex.....but teleporting..... with my luck i would end up in 4 different places at once and never be whole again...lol....my mind is always several different places at once...dangerous thought.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)