Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Did you dream about your kids before they were born?

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM
  • 23 Replies
I did. I knew before I found out there genders what I was having. I knew my first would be a boy and even what day he would be born. Sure enough the day I predicted his birth my water broke. The number 813 has been significant in my life so I just knew August 13th would be his birthday.

With dd I had a dream of her. She was 8 in my dream. She had long brown curly hair and brown eyes. My daughter has long brown curly hair and brown eyes. I had this dream before I found out she was a girl.

With my last. I dreamt I was holding a little boy with blond hair and bright blue eyes. He has blond hair and bright blue eyes. At the ultrasound I told the tech it was a boy before she even looked. I was right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbles318
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I did, moreso after she was diagnosed with CDH-congenital diaphragmatic hernia, which has a 50/50 survival rate. I was scared but remained hopeful. I think my dreams helped me stay positive. One of my dreams I still remember pretty clearly. I was in a bathroom, a big blue bathroom. I'm not sure where I was but I remember my daughter was there and she had blonde hair. She was about three in the dream, but she was OK. She was healthy, she survived CDH, and she was OK! Today, she's three, she's healthy, she has blonde hair, and she's a CDH survivor! =)

CaptainFeast
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I did. But it didn't come true. I dreamt I had a girl, then a boy, then another girl. The oldest had blond curls and a bubbly personality. The boy was in black and white and was introverted and pensive. My youngest was just a bundle in my arms and I kept saying, "Be careful with her, she's sick." But, I knew it wasn't a physical ailment, more like a mental imbalance.

I ended up with two daughters (and a tubal). My oldest is a bubbly wild child with blond curls. My youngest is a sweet cuddlebug and the quietest baby I've ever been around.

jenzachsam
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I dreamed of all four of my babies and the last one was a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, the twin to Zach (my oldest ds).  So now I'm just waiting to see if she is my mini-me or mini-Zach lol!

SnapIt
by Movin' on up on May. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

I felt what they were going to be before they were born

With my first I felt it was going to be a boy and I bought a coming home outfit for a boy. I didnt get the sono to see what it was going to be so that was the day HE was born. 

For my second i knew for 3 months i was pregnant and all my test kept coming back negative. I didnt have a period for the yr and a half after my first and i was on the pill. Even my Dr said her tests were negative. Finally I found out i was pregnant. And when I went for a sono that day and saw the baby full shaped formed was visible. Head, arms hands fingers eyes everything. Once I saw that sono I knew on the spot it was a girl. I went out and bought a girl coming home outfit when i got out of the office and thats how i told HiM. Few months later i had a amnio and that test proved it was going to be a GIRL!

Before I found out I was pregnant I dreamt of a lil girl with long dark hair. She has long dark hair today

lol

alreadydidthis
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM
I did with my 2nd child. She looked nothing like the baby in the dream. Well now im on baby 3 and she looks just like the baby in my dream. Lol how do i remember? Because i remember a fat face brown baby #3 has the fattest cheeks ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Wow that is cool.

When I was pregnant with my first child I had a dream I had a little girl with curly blonde hair. I have 2 boys with straight blonde hair lol

But, I always knew I was having boys with each of my sons.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Yes,early in the pregnancy I dreamt about our daughter as a newborn and again being about 3 yrs old.

fawhna
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:06 AM
yes I dreamed of my son in the dream saw a jersey with the number 5 on it. We 4 boys 1 passed of SIDS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Evonavich
by on May. 14, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Yes, kind of. I drempt of a lil girl when I was very young, she would show up in my dreams randomly.
My dd who's 5 months, looks nothing like her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I dreamt about my oldest before I had any kids. In fact I didn't want kids but I kept having the same dream every night of a girl with long blonde hair about 8 or 9 years old. The dreams didn't stop until I got pregnant. I never dreamt of my son though. I did however, know what each gender was before finding out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)