Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Horrible mom needs more help with worst birthday party ever

Posted by   + Show Post

For ds's birthday (if you missed my other post) we are having a camping  themed party.  I want to build a scene for his cupcakes and I'm not sure what to use.  We are doing these cupcakes:

And I'm going to do origami tents with a road to make it look like campsites.  But Idk what to put it on because it's going to be pretty big and if I can figure out how, I'd like to inlay the cupcakes so the only part ''above ground'' is the fire, not the whole cupcake.  I also need to figure out some trees. Help?!

by on May. 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Replies (21-22):
mich.el.le
by on May. 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Quoting embersparkle:

I agree kids need to eat healthy and not eat junk all the time. Idk ..some women here will bitch about anything..when I have parties for my kids..I don't do a full meal either..I have veggie and fruit trays..dip..and cheese and crackers.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting embersparkle:

Shame on you for feeding children cupcakes...that's sugar and fat woman...you are abusing them by making them eat this...you are not meeting their needs...I'm calling cps on you...lol I'm kidding...cute cupcakes.

Quoting mich.el.le:

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

I totally dont see how your title relates to your post, buuuut, that is the cutest damn cupcake ever! You should do some Smore ones too! haha

Lol. It gives reference to my last post I made asking for help with the party.  I got bashed for not serving ''food'' (a meal).

I'm actually ''one of those moms''. lol  I rarely ever give my kids sugar but I was being bashed because I wasn't providing a full meal in my other post more so than because I was giving sugar. :)

Oh, you're a bad mom too. lol

mich.el.le
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:02 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)