Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

We knew it would be coming soon but in June he is being screened for a youth sex offenders program. He will be sent 12 hours drive away or a period of 9-12 months  :( He hasn't spent much time away from home.. I hope it goes okay.

*back story instead of answering a dozen times. He put his hand down his 5 year old step sisters pants while at his dads visiting them last summer. Happened once, she told her mom, they called me, I told them to press charges, he plead guilty.. was very cooperative. He went through tons of psychological testing and counselling..  he got 24 months probation with some conditions and has to attend a program. Also came out he was molested by a neighborhood child when he was little.. so he is going to get counseling for that too.

by on May. 14, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Replies (91-98):
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on May. 14, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Are you also getting any counseling?? Every single time you post about this subject it ends up with your excuses as to why he did what he did.  Hopefully they will offer you some help to.  Best of luck to him hopefully it helps.

darbyakeep45
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Hugs to you mama!  What a tough situation to be in...do the best you can and get the help for your son that he needs!

stefvan
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Wow.  I'm surprised at that.  My former neighbor's son wasn't sent away for having sex with his sister.  Just had to stay away from her for 1 year (switched back and forth with grandparents).  I'm sorry you're going through this.

acaisha
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Are you also getting any counseling?? Every single time you post about this subject it ends up with your excuses as to why he did what he did.  Hopefully they will offer you some help to.  Best of luck to him hopefully it helps.

I've never made excuses I have answered the questions when asked of me. I was the one who pushed to have him charged, remember. Every post I make you come and accuse me of that, its getting old. I have said over and over there is no excuse for what he did. Even the courts want to know the circumstances and the factors behind the behavior. Obviously they are important or he would not have gone through the pre-sentance report, the forensics testing, the psychological tests, the counselling with the forensics counsellor, a psychologist and various other people. He now also has an intensive support and supervision worker who also works on the factors behind the assault. I guess they are all just making excuse for him to when they discuss these things, like the lawyers, the judge, the P/o etc etc..

Is this conversation getting old for you yet?

cherrywaves21
by on May. 14, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Moron.

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:09 AM

No but reading all your excuses sure is...you have a million.  I hope you get help too and personally I pray for that little girl he  traumatized ...Oh don't worry I remember one of the many reasons was your son MAY have been also when he was younger.

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

I've never made excuses I have answered the questions when asked of me. I was the one who pushed to have him charged, remember. Every post I make you come and accuse me of that, its getting old. I have said over and over there is no excuse for what he did. Even the courts want to know the circumstances and the factors behind the behavior. Obviously they are important or he would not have gone through the pre-sentance report, the forensics testing, the psychological tests, the counselling with the forensics counsellor, a psychologist and various other people. He now also has an intensive support and supervision worker who also works on the factors behind the assault. I guess they are all just making excuse for him to when they discuss these things, like the lawyers, the judge, the P/o etc etc..

NatesMyBoy
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Man, I hope he does well.  I will be thinking about you and your family. 

acaisha
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM

he was by another child, the may have been was an adult dumb ass. If your going to stalk me and be an asshole then at least get the story straight.

For someone so tired of excuses you sure do stalk my posts a lot.

Quoting erinsmom1964:

No but reading all your excuses sure is...you have a million.  I hope you get help too and personally I pray for that little girl he  traumatized ...Oh don't worry I remember one of the many reasons was your son MAY have been also when he was younger.

Quoting acaisha:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN