Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

This scared the crap out of me !! ( Open only if you are open minded about spirits)

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM
  • 69 Replies
1 mom liked this

Once again ..if you do not believe , then please do not comment. 

I however do believe in spirits and i believe that there is one that goes from apartment suite ...to apartment suite through out my building. in the past , i have had my cupboard door's open..i have SEEN his shadow standing in my hallway as if he is leaning on my wall..watching what ever i am doing..i would be standing in my kitchen, and feel someone tickling the back of my leg. The one day i was babysitting a 2 yr old (whom lived in my building) ..and she was leaning down towards the cat's dish (which is in my hallway)...pointing her finger and saying " nooooo" ..i looked in the living room..and the cat was on the couch!! I just said to her " is he going to dump the water dish?" ...she just looked at me and giggled.

Eventually things stopped ..and i was talking to my landlord and telling her the story ..a week later she called me and told me that another tenant (that i do not talk too) had said the same thing was happening in their apartment...she has had 2 more tenants tell her the same thing. 

Ok so in any case ...i have not felt or seen this spirit in a while, so my mind has been off of him...

I was on my web cam talking to a friend on saturday night and i had my laptop on a little eating table ..and i had it pointed on an angle, well you could see the one part of my living room ..and my hallway on my side of the web cam.

Well ...all of a sudden...i look at the little window with me in it ..and i see a tall dark shadow walk from my wall...straight through my living room into the hallway!! I have NEVER seen that before ...and it was at that time that my friend said "what happened to you camera? It just went all black" and then two seconds later my friend asked me if i was ok, because i look freaked out!! (and the webcam had gone back to normal)

I know it was not my mind playing tricks on me ..i know what i saw.

And i am used to him being here ..but he is usually more subtle than that , i have never seen him walk past me before like that...which i am assuming he has done a ton of times ..i just haven't seen him because he was behind me.

But the dude freaked me out ! LOL  

by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cricketdawn81
by Crystal on May. 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I believe you!! 

Zpugs
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I wouldve had to do a pant check after that one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedRozeMom
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM
If you don't want it there tell it to leave...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Two_Hearts
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Quoting Zpugs:

I wouldve had to do a pant check after that one

lol ..yea i definitely had to go for a pee after that!

tinkerbellbay
by Ellen on May. 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I believe you. We have stuff like that all the time
.Diddles.
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM
4 moms liked this

I believe you. Check out The Haunted Realm, add pictures of yourself and your home, and they will help you out!! The ladies there are very talented and very sweet!

touchingstars
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Mayne he wants ur attention
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lauren0305
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM

That last part is really freaky. I'm not sure what I believe but my mom is an avid believer in all things supernatural just about and I've heard a lot of stories from her experiences. I know she's not lying to me(my mom is just not a liar especially for attention) so I have a pretty open mind.

egyptian_mommy
by Michelle on May. 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
What she said. :-)

Quoting .Diddles.:

I believe you. Check out The Haunted Realm, add pictures of yourself and your home, and they will help you out!! The ladies there are very talented and very sweet!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Two_Hearts
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM

well he has it ! LOL

Quoting touchingstars:

Mayne he wants ur attention

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN